1. How do igneous rocks form?
- When sedimentary are over 100 years old.
- When magma pushes up into the crust before cooling and solidifying.
- When a volcano erupts and the rock that lands in the sea as the salt turns it igneous.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does burning fossil fuels change the atmosphere?
- It releases CO2.
- It releases Argon.
3. What was the early atmosphere like?
- 30% Oxygen, 50% Carbon dioxide and 20% Argon.
- Mostly carbon dioxide (CO2) with virtually no Oxygen.
- 50% Carbon dioxide and 50% Carbon Monoxide.
4. How does volcanic activity change today's atmosphere?
- Sulfur dioxide causes volcanic smog when it reacts with oxygen/dust/sunlight.
- It kills people.
- It ruins houses.
5. What are Intrusive rocks?
- Igneous rock cools slowly underground-forming big crystals(Granite)
- Metamorphic rocks cools slowly and forms big crystals(Granite)
- Rocks from inside a volcano.