1. How does burning fossil fuels change the atmosphere?
- It releases CO2.
- It releases Argon.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the oxygen create?
- Ozone layer (O3)
3. What is another thing that changes the atmosphere?
- Nothing just burning fossil fuels.
4. What type of rock is Limestone and chalk?
5. How do igneous rocks form?
- When magma pushes up into the crust before cooling and solidifying.
- When a volcano erupts and the rock that lands in the sea as the salt turns it igneous.
- When sedimentary are over 100 years old.