1. How did the oceans form?
- When the moon became closer the the earth which formed the oceans.
- When water vapour condensed.
- When it rained so much that some of the water stayed.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name another way volcanic activity changes the atmosphere?
- Carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide.
3. What gases make up today's atmosphere?
- 50% Oxygen, 40% Carbon dioxide, 5% Nitrogen and 5% Argon
- 78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen, small gases, nearly 1% Argon and 0.04% Carbon dioxide.
- 80% Oxygen, 28% Carbon dioxide and 2% Argon.
4. How do igneous rocks form?
- When sedimentary are over 100 years old.
- When magma pushes up into the crust before cooling and solidifying.
- When a volcano erupts and the rock that lands in the sea as the salt turns it igneous.
5. How are sedimentary rocks formed?
- When a volcano erupts.
- Layers and layers of sediment are laid on seas the weight presses down, squeezes out water.
- When metamorphic gets hot.