1. What are the properties of Limestone and Chalk?
- They are easily eroded and they aren't formed at high pressures so they contain fossils.
- They are strong and used for cars.
- They are red as they are formed at high pressures.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are sedimentary rocks formed?
- When a volcano erupts.
- Layers and layers of sediment are laid on seas the weight presses down, squeezes out water.
- When metamorphic gets hot.
3. What was the early atmosphere like?
- Mostly carbon dioxide (CO2) with virtually no Oxygen.
- 50% Carbon dioxide and 50% Carbon Monoxide.
- 30% Oxygen, 50% Carbon dioxide and 20% Argon.
4. Name another way volcanic activity changes the atmosphere?
- Carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide.
5. How do igneous rocks form?
- When sedimentary are over 100 years old.
- When magma pushes up into the crust before cooling and solidifying.
- When a volcano erupts and the rock that lands in the sea as the salt turns it igneous.