1. What did the marine organisms do to bring down the level of C02?
- They developed but when they died they were buried under layers of sediment and the CO2 brcame locked up in carbonate rocks.
- The marine organisms trumped.
- Nothing they made CO2 levels go up.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name another way volcanic activity changes the atmosphere?
- Carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide.
3. How do we use Antartic ice cores to tell us about the atmosphere?
- The warmer the ice the warmer the air.
- Each year a layer of ice forms and bubble of air gets trapped inside it so the deeper the ice the older the air.
- The colder the ice the warmer the air.
4. How do igneous rocks form?
- When sedimentary are over 100 years old.
- When magma pushes up into the crust before cooling and solidifying.
- When a volcano erupts and the rock that lands in the sea as the salt turns it igneous.
5. How did the atmosphere form?
- The moon and the sun moved in the solar system.
- Volcanoes gave out gas (Carbon dioxide, water vapour) that formed the atmosphere.
- The sun exploded.