1. What are the properties of Limestone and Chalk?
- They are red as they are formed at high pressures.
- They are easily eroded and they aren't formed at high pressures so they contain fossils.
- They are strong and used for cars.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the early atmosphere like?
- Mostly carbon dioxide (CO2) with virtually no Oxygen.
- 50% Carbon dioxide and 50% Carbon Monoxide.
- 30% Oxygen, 50% Carbon dioxide and 20% Argon.
3. How are Extrusive rocks formed?
- Cools quickly forming big crystals.
- Igneous rock cools quickly above ground- forming small crystals (Basalt)
- Cools slowly underground producing small crystals.
4. What is another thing that changes the atmosphere?
- Nothing just burning fossil fuels.
5. What did the oxygen create?
- Ozone layer (O3)