1. How did the oceans form?
- When the moon became closer the the earth which formed the oceans.
- When water vapour condensed.
- When it rained so much that some of the water stayed.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Green Plants do to make Oxygen gradually increase?
- When they evolved they took in the CO2 and produced Oxygen (O) by photosynthesis.
- Nothing they made it decrease.
- Green plants evolved and took all the oxygen.
3. What are the two types of igneous rocks?
- Exinsive, inexive
- Extrusive, Intrusive
- Migneous, Leme
4. How are Extrusive rocks formed?
- Igneous rock cools quickly above ground- forming small crystals (Basalt)
- Cools slowly underground producing small crystals.
- Cools quickly forming big crystals.
5. What is Deforestation and how does it effect the atmosphere?
- Its add sulfur dioxide.
- Is when you cut down an area of tree and it contributes to the amount of CO2 as tree take it in and let oxygen out.
- It makes animals homeless.