1. What was the early atmosphere like?
- Mostly carbon dioxide (CO2) with virtually no Oxygen.
- 50% Carbon dioxide and 50% Carbon Monoxide.
- 30% Oxygen, 50% Carbon dioxide and 20% Argon.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does volcanic activity change today's atmosphere?
- It ruins houses.
- Sulfur dioxide causes volcanic smog when it reacts with oxygen/dust/sunlight.
- It kills people.
3. What is Deforestation and how does it effect the atmosphere?
- Is when you cut down an area of tree and it contributes to the amount of CO2 as tree take it in and let oxygen out.
- It makes animals homeless.
- Its add sulfur dioxide.
4. How are metamorphic rocks formed?
- When igneous cools.
- Formed when there is heat and pressure on sedimentary/igneous over long periods.
- When a volcano erupts.
5. How does burning fossil fuels change the atmosphere?
- It releases CO2.
- It releases Argon.