1. What type of rock is Limestone and chalk?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Intrusive rocks?
- Rocks from inside a volcano.
- Igneous rock cools slowly underground-forming big crystals(Granite)
- Metamorphic rocks cools slowly and forms big crystals(Granite)
3. Where did alot of the early CO2 go?
- It dissolved in oceans.
- It died.
4. What was the earth surface originally made from?
- Water, soil and mud.
5. How does volcanic activity change today's atmosphere?
- It ruins houses.
- Sulfur dioxide causes volcanic smog when it reacts with oxygen/dust/sunlight.
- It kills people.