1. What is Deforestation and how does it effect the atmosphere?
- Its add sulfur dioxide.
- Is when you cut down an area of tree and it contributes to the amount of CO2 as tree take it in and let oxygen out.
- It makes animals homeless.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the early atmosphere like?
- 30% Oxygen, 50% Carbon dioxide and 20% Argon.
- Mostly carbon dioxide (CO2) with virtually no Oxygen.
- 50% Carbon dioxide and 50% Carbon Monoxide.
3. What gases make up today's atmosphere?
- 50% Oxygen, 40% Carbon dioxide, 5% Nitrogen and 5% Argon
- 78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen, small gases, nearly 1% Argon and 0.04% Carbon dioxide.
- 80% Oxygen, 28% Carbon dioxide and 2% Argon.
4. How do igneous rocks form?
- When magma pushes up into the crust before cooling and solidifying.
- When a volcano erupts and the rock that lands in the sea as the salt turns it igneous.
- When sedimentary are over 100 years old.
5. What type of rock is Limestone and chalk?