1. What was the earth surface originally made from?
- Water, soil and mud.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Green Plants do to make Oxygen gradually increase?
- Green plants evolved and took all the oxygen.
- When they evolved they took in the CO2 and produced Oxygen (O) by photosynthesis.
- Nothing they made it decrease.
3. What are the two types of igneous rocks?
- Extrusive, Intrusive
- Migneous, Leme
- Exinsive, inexive
4. Why couldn't any atmosphere form?
- Space wasn't ready.
- It was so hot that any atmosphere boiled away.
- It was so cold that any atmosphere froze.
5. What did the oxygen create?
- Ozone layer (O3)