1. What did the marine organisms do to bring down the level of C02?
- They developed but when they died they were buried under layers of sediment and the CO2 brcame locked up in carbonate rocks.
- The marine organisms trumped.
- Nothing they made CO2 levels go up.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Intrusive rocks?
- Igneous rock cools slowly underground-forming big crystals(Granite)
- Metamorphic rocks cools slowly and forms big crystals(Granite)
- Rocks from inside a volcano.
3. What is Deforestation and how does it effect the atmosphere?
- Its add sulfur dioxide.
- Is when you cut down an area of tree and it contributes to the amount of CO2 as tree take it in and let oxygen out.
- It makes animals homeless.
4. What did the oxygen create?
- Ozone layer (O3)
5. What are the two types of igneous rocks?
- Exinsive, inexive
- Extrusive, Intrusive
- Migneous, Leme