1. Name another way volcanic activity changes the atmosphere?
- Carbon monoxide.
- Carbon dioxide
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does volcanic activity change today's atmosphere?
- Sulfur dioxide causes volcanic smog when it reacts with oxygen/dust/sunlight.
- It kills people.
- It ruins houses.
3. What gases make up today's atmosphere?
- 50% Oxygen, 40% Carbon dioxide, 5% Nitrogen and 5% Argon
- 78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen, small gases, nearly 1% Argon and 0.04% Carbon dioxide.
- 80% Oxygen, 28% Carbon dioxide and 2% Argon.
4. Why couldn't any atmosphere form?
- It was so hot that any atmosphere boiled away.
- It was so cold that any atmosphere froze.
- Space wasn't ready.
5. How does burning fossil fuels change the atmosphere?
- It releases CO2.
- It releases Argon.