1. What is the Colour of an Acid-Base indicator when it is tested on a neutral solution?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following compounds is a strong acid?
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Hydrogen Chloride
3. What is the reaction between NaOH and HCl called?
- A Neutralisation Reaction
4. When Iron reacts with Sulphuric Acid the product consists of:
- Sulphur Trioxide and Hydrogen
- Iron Hydride and Sulphur Dioxide
- Iron Sulphide and Hydrogen
- Iron Dioxide and Sulphur Hydride
5. Acids and Bases combine to form:
- Salt and Water
- Salt and Acid
- Salt and Base
- Water and Acid