1. Imagine a cold pack. The main compound used to produce the material in cold pack is manufactured by
- Contact Process
- Haber Process
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following substance is made up of ions?
- Rubidium chloride
- Silicon dioxide
3. Which of the following compound is a hydrocarbon?
- Ethyl ethanoate
- Ethanoic Acid
4. Which of the following is true regarding the reaction of adding chlorine water into lron(II) sulphate solution?
- Chlorine water is oxidised.
- Iron(II) ions are reduced.
- Green solution turns brown.
- Iron(II) ions gain electrons.
5. Which of the following substances are the most suitable for the preparation of lead(II) sulphate salt?
- Solid lead(II) nitrate and calcium sulphate
- Solid lead(II) oxide and sodium sulphate
- Lead(II) nitrate solution and potassium sulphate solution
- Solid lead(II) carbonate and potassium sulphate