1. Imagine a cold pack. The main compound used to produce the material in cold pack is manufactured by
- Contact Process
- Haber Process
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following pairs of additive in detergent and its function is correct?
- Sodium perborate - To convert stains into colourless substances
- Sodium silicate - To remove protein stain
- Sodium sulphate - To soften the water
- Sodium tripoliphosphate - To enable detergent to be poured easily
3. Which of the following process has the highest rate of reaction?
4. Which of the following substances are the most suitable for the preparation of lead(II) sulphate salt?
- Lead(II) nitrate solution and potassium sulphate solution
- Solid lead(II) oxide and sodium sulphate
- Solid lead(II) carbonate and potassium sulphate
- Solid lead(II) nitrate and calcium sulphate
5. Orange Juice - Ingredients: Sulphur dioxide, ascorbic acid, octyl ethanoate, tartrazine - Which of the following is used as a colouring?
- Octyl ethanoate
- Ascorbic acid
- Sulphur dioxide