1. Which of the following pairs of ion has the same of number of electrons?
- Cl- and F-
- Mg2+ and O2-
- Na+ and Li+
- Ca2+ and Mg2+
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The following statements are true about exothermic reactions except
- the energy content of the products is lower than that of the reactants.
- the reaction release heat to the surrounding
- the formation of bond releases more energy than is required in the bond breaking
- the formation of bond releases less energy than is required in the bond breaking
3. Which of the following pairs of additive in detergent and its function is correct?
- Sodium sulphate - To soften the water
- Sodium tripoliphosphate - To enable detergent to be poured easily
- Sodium perborate - To convert stains into colourless substances
- Sodium silicate - To remove protein stain
4. What is the volume of oxygen gas used if 5.5 g of propane is completely burnt in air? Molar Volume: 24 dm3 per mol (Tip: Write down the equation)
5. Propene undergoes complete combustion in excess air. Which of the following are the products formed?
- Water and carbon dioxide
- Hydrogen and carbon monoxide
- Hydrogen and carbon dioxide
- Water and carbon monoxide