1. Elements are arranged in increasing order of atomic mass in the Periodic Table. - Which of the following scientists made the above statement?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Element P and element Q have proton number of 19 and 8 respectively. What is the relative molecular mass of a compound formed between P and Q? [Relative atomic mass : P = 39, Q = 16]
3. Which of the following process has the highest rate of reaction?
4. What is the product of water and pentyl ethanoate under acidic conditions?
- Ethanoic acid, two equivalents
- Pentanol, two equivalents
- Ethanoic acid and pentanol
- Butanol and water
5. Which of the following compound is a hydrocarbon?
- Ethyl ethanoate
- Ethanoic Acid