1. Which of the following compound is a hydrocarbon?
- Ethyl ethanoate
- Ethanoic Acid
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following substances are the most suitable for the preparation of lead(II) sulphate salt?
- Solid lead(II) oxide and sodium sulphate
- Solid lead(II) carbonate and potassium sulphate
- Lead(II) nitrate solution and potassium sulphate solution
- Solid lead(II) nitrate and calcium sulphate
3. Which of the following pairs of additive in detergent and its function is correct?
- Sodium sulphate - To soften the water
- Sodium tripoliphosphate - To enable detergent to be poured easily
- Sodium perborate - To convert stains into colourless substances
- Sodium silicate - To remove protein stain
4. Which of the following pairs of ion has the same of number of electrons?
- Cl- and F-
- Na+ and Li+
- Ca2+ and Mg2+
- Mg2+ and O2-
5. Orange Juice - Ingredients: Sulphur dioxide, ascorbic acid, octyl ethanoate, tartrazine - Which of the following is used as a colouring?
- Ascorbic acid
- Sulphur dioxide
- Octyl ethanoate