1. Which of the following is the characteristic of catalyst?
- The quantity of catalyst remains the same after the reaction.
- Catalyst used only in solid form.
- Catalyst increases the quantity of product.
- Physical state of catalyst is unchanged during reaction.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is true regarding the reaction of adding chlorine water into lron(II) sulphate solution?
- Green solution turns brown.
- Iron(II) ions gain electrons.
- Chlorine water is oxidised.
- Iron(II) ions are reduced.
3. Orange Juice - Ingredients: Sulphur dioxide, ascorbic acid, octyl ethanoate, tartrazine - Which of the following is used as a colouring?
- Sulphur dioxide
- Octyl ethanoate
- Ascorbic acid
4. The following statements are true about exothermic reactions except
- the energy content of the products is lower than that of the reactants.
- the formation of bond releases more energy than is required in the bond breaking
- the formation of bond releases less energy than is required in the bond breaking
- the reaction release heat to the surrounding
5. What is the volume of oxygen gas used if 5.5 g of propane is completely burnt in air? Molar Volume: 24 dm3 per mol (Tip: Write down the equation)