1. Which of the following compound is a hydrocarbon?
- Ethanoic Acid
- Ethyl ethanoate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Solution & pH value - P-1.0 Q-3.0 R-5.0 S-6.0 : Which of the solution has the highest degree of dissociation?
3. Which of the following substance conducts electricity in molten state?
- Magnesium oxide
4. What is the volume of oxygen gas used if 5.5 g of propane is completely burnt in air? Molar Volume: 24 dm3 per mol (Tip: Write down the equation)
5. Which of the following substance is made up of ions?
- Rubidium chloride
- Silicon dioxide