1. Elements are arranged in increasing order of atomic mass in the Periodic Table. - Which of the following scientists made the above statement?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is true regarding the reaction of adding chlorine water into lron(II) sulphate solution?
- Chlorine water is oxidised.
- Iron(II) ions are reduced.
- Green solution turns brown.
- Iron(II) ions gain electrons.
3. Solution & pH value - P-1.0 Q-3.0 R-5.0 S-6.0 : Which of the solution has the highest degree of dissociation?
4. The following statements are true about exothermic reactions except
- the energy content of the products is lower than that of the reactants.
- the formation of bond releases more energy than is required in the bond breaking
- the formation of bond releases less energy than is required in the bond breaking
- the reaction release heat to the surrounding
5. Which of the following substances are the most suitable for the preparation of lead(II) sulphate salt?
- Lead(II) nitrate solution and potassium sulphate solution
- Solid lead(II) oxide and sodium sulphate
- Solid lead(II) carbonate and potassium sulphate
- Solid lead(II) nitrate and calcium sulphate