1. Element P and element Q have proton number of 19 and 8 respectively. What is the relative molecular mass of a compound formed between P and Q? [Relative atomic mass : P = 39, Q = 16]
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Solution & pH value - P-1.0 Q-3.0 R-5.0 S-6.0 : Which of the solution has the highest degree of dissociation?
3. Which of the following compound is a hydrocarbon?
- Ethanoic Acid
- Ethyl ethanoate
4. Which of the following is the characteristic of catalyst?
- Catalyst increases the quantity of product.
- The quantity of catalyst remains the same after the reaction.
- Catalyst used only in solid form.
- Physical state of catalyst is unchanged during reaction.
5. The following statements are true about exothermic reactions except
- the formation of bond releases more energy than is required in the bond breaking
- the energy content of the products is lower than that of the reactants.
- the reaction release heat to the surrounding
- the formation of bond releases less energy than is required in the bond breaking