1. Which of the following substances are the most suitable for the preparation of lead(II) sulphate salt?
- Solid lead(II) nitrate and calcium sulphate
- Solid lead(II) oxide and sodium sulphate
- Lead(II) nitrate solution and potassium sulphate solution
- Solid lead(II) carbonate and potassium sulphate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is the characteristic of catalyst?
- Physical state of catalyst is unchanged during reaction.
- Catalyst used only in solid form.
- The quantity of catalyst remains the same after the reaction.
- Catalyst increases the quantity of product.
3. Element P and element Q have proton number of 19 and 8 respectively. What is the relative molecular mass of a compound formed between P and Q? [Relative atomic mass : P = 39, Q = 16]
4. Which of the following pairs of ion has the same of number of electrons?
- Na+ and Li+
- Mg2+ and O2-
- Ca2+ and Mg2+
- Cl- and F-
5. What is the volume of oxygen gas used if 5.5 g of propane is completely burnt in air? Molar Volume: 24 dm3 per mol (Tip: Write down the equation)