1. Why does bromine act more readily with cyclohexene than with benzene
- Bromine accepts delocalised electrons
- Localised electrons can polarise bromine molecules
- Halogen carrier
- Bromine cannot react with either
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What would you see if bromine is added to cyclohexene?
- Orange precipitate
- Decolourises bromine
- White precipitate
3. What are secondary alcohols oxidised to?
- Carboxylic acids
4. What isn't a use of phenol?
- Azo dyes
- Preparation of pharmaceuticals
5. What are the reagents needed for nitration of benzene
- NaNO2 and HCl
- conc H2SO4 and conc HNO3
- Tin and conc HCl