1. Disadvantage of fluorine?
- Does not taste nice
- No disadvantages
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The point at which the acid/alkali reaction is complete is called the...
- end point
3. When you increase temperature...
- Equilibrium shifts to decrease temperature (favour endo)
- Equilibrium shifts to increase temperature (favour exo)
4. When you decrease pressure...
- Equilibrium shifts in the direction of most molecules
- Equilibrium shifts in the direction of fewer molecules
5. What did John Lewlands Law say?
- That the atomic weight changed every 8 elements
- That every 8th element had similar properties
- That every 8th element was the same