1. Advantage of fluorine?
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve dental health
- Improve brain
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When metals react with water...
- water and metal a hydroxide are produced
- hydrogen and a metal hydroxide are produced
- oxygen and a metal hydroxide are produced
3. What is the flame test used to identitfy?
- Group 8 noble gases
- Group 1 and 2 metals
- Group 4 and 5 non-metals
4. Al, Ca and Mg form a white precipitate when what is added?
- Sodium hydroxide
- Hydochloric acid
- Silver nitrate
5. When forming bonds, energy is...
- released (exothermic)
- absorbed (endorthermic)