1. Which ions does this test identitfy? Add dilute nitric acid
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is hard water good for you?
- It protects the bones and teeth
- It is healthier than soft water
- It makes soap easily
3. What temperature and pressure is needed for the Haber process?
- 450°C and 200 atmospheres pressure
- 250°C and 100 atmospheres pressure
- 600°C and 350 atmospheres pressure
4. Transition metals (group 3) are...
- strong, hard, high melting and boiling points
- weak, soft, low melting and boiling points
5. When breaking bonds, energy is...
- absorbed (endorthermic)
- released (exothermic)