1. When you increase pressure...
- Equilibrium shifts in the direction of fewer molecules
- Equilibrium shifts in the direction of most molecules
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour flame does sodium create?
- Brick red
3. As size increases down the group, it is...
- not reactive
- less reactive, hard to gain electrons
- more reactive, easy to gain electrons
4. Which dissolved compounds does hard water contain?
- Ca and Mg
- Mg and Fe
- Fl and O
5. When forming bonds, energy is...
- released (exothermic)
- absorbed (endorthermic)