1. What colour flame does sodium create?
- Brick red
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When metals react with water...
- hydrogen and a metal hydroxide are produced
- oxygen and a metal hydroxide are produced
- water and metal a hydroxide are produced
3. Equilibrium is when the rate of forward reaction equals the rate of reverse reaction?
4. Advantage of fluorine?
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve dental health
- Improve brain
5. The point at which the acid/alkali reaction is complete is called the...
- end point