- Created by: becky18tribe
- Created on: 28-03-18 18:15
1. What does electostatic attration mean?
- the opposite charge on the ions is what holds it together.
- The strongest charge holds it together
- The weakest charge holds it together
- None of the atoms hold the element together
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a dative convelent bond?
- The bonding of a metal and non metal
- not different to convelent bond
- The bonding of the same atom together
- The bonding of the different atom together
3. A atom with less shell will make elecrostatic force
- the same
4. What do the opposite charges in sodium choride form
- electstatic force
- giant ionic lattices
5. What is non-polar molcule
- a molcule where electrons distrubed evenly
- a molcule where electrons are distrubed unevenly
- A molcule that has a odd amount of electrons