1. Which metals are unreactive:
- zinc, iron, tin, lead, copper
- gold, silver and platinum
- potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and aluminium
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would you describe carbon monoxide:
- colourless and causes damage to cells but the damage can be reversed
- colourless and does irreversible damage by binding red blood cells
- is pale yellow in colour and causes damage to red blood cells that is reversible
3. Todays atmosphere
- 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 1% carbon dioxide.
- 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0.04% carbon dioxide, 1% argon.
- 78% oxygen, 21% nitrogen, 1% carbon dioxide.
4. What are alkanes:
- unsaturated hydrocarbons that are unreactive
- fully saturated hydrocarbons that are reactive
- fully saturated hydrocarbons that are unreactive
- unsaturated hydrocarbons that are reactive
5. Why do we recycle metals:
- we have to recycle
- less resources, less money, less rubbish, less energy
- it is expensive