1. Acid + metal carbonate -->
- salt + water + carbon dioxide
- salt + water
- salt + hydrocarbon
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which metals are unreactive:
- zinc, iron, tin, lead, copper
- gold, silver and platinum
- potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and aluminium
3. Disadvantages of bioethanol:
- petrol would have been wasted
- not carbon neutral in transport and manufacturing considered, few stations and cars have biofuel, limited land available for growing
- all the cars would have to be replaced
4. CO2 increased by:
- photosynthesis, dissolving in oceans, volcanoes.
- photosynthesis, dissolving in oceans, sedimentary rocks.
- photosynthesis, volcanoes, sedimentary rocks.
5. What is bitumen used for: