1. At 350 degrees of fractional distillation it is:
- highest boiling point, more viscous, less flammable, less volatile
- lowest boiling point, less viscous, more flammable, more volatile
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Oxygen increased by:
- photosynthesis - cyanobacteria.
- dissolving in oceans.
3. In incomplete combustion, hydrocarbons burn to produce what:
- carbon monoxide and water
- oxygen and methane
- carbon dioxide and water
- carbon dioxide only
4. Calcium oxide + water -->
- calcium dioxide and hydrogen - fizzing/bubbling.
- calcium hydroxide - fizzing/bubbling.
- carbon dioxide + calcium - fizzing/bubbling.
5. Disadvantages of quarrying limestone:
- permanently changes landscape, noisy and dusty, destroys habitats, transportation means noise and pollution.