1. Todays atmosphere
- 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0.04% carbon dioxide, 1% argon.
- 78% oxygen, 21% nitrogen, 1% carbon dioxide.
- 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 1% carbon dioxide.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Examples of shape memory alloys:
- medical stents and glasses
- parts on a car
3. What are alkenes:
- fully saturated hydrocarbons that are unreactive
- unsaturated hydrocarbons with a double bond and so reactive
- fully saturated hydrocarbons that are reactive
- unsaturated hydrocarbons with a double bond and so unreactive
4. Which metals are unreactive:
- zinc, iron, tin, lead, copper
- gold, silver and platinum
- potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and aluminium
5. Disadvantages of bioethanol:
- not carbon neutral in transport and manufacturing considered, few stations and cars have biofuel, limited land available for growing
- all the cars would have to be replaced
- petrol would have been wasted