1. What do hydrogen fuel cells do:
- turns hydrogen into steam
- fuel and oxygen to generate electricity
- burns hydrogen to make electricity
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Acid + metal hydroxide -->
- salt + water
- salt + hydroxide
- salt + carbon dioxide
3. Testing for oxygen:
- relights glowing splint.
- squeaky pop test.
- limewater milky/cloudy.
4. Intrusive igneous rocks:
- magma - rock cooled slowly so large crystals e.g. granite - more dense and heat resistant.
- lava - - rock cooled slowly so large crystals e.g. granite - more dense and heat resistant.
5. Which metals are unreactive:
- zinc, iron, tin, lead, copper
- gold, silver and platinum
- potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and aluminium