1. In complete combustion, hydrocarbons burn to produce:
- carbon dioxide and oxygen
- carbon dioxide and water
- oxygen and water
- carbon dioxide and methane
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the dangers of acidic rain:
- pick the science-y one
- i can't be bothered to think of an incorrect answer
- damages carbonate rocks and increases the acidity of rivers/lakes
- it should be obvious from these answers
3. Metamorphic rocks:
- heat and pressure e.g. marble.
- layers of sediment are compacted together.
- lava/magma has cooled.
4. Reduction is:
- a loss of oxygen
- a gain of oxygen
5. What are alkanes:
- unsaturated hydrocarbons that are unreactive
- fully saturated hydrocarbons that are reactive
- fully saturated hydrocarbons that are unreactive
- unsaturated hydrocarbons that are reactive