1. Which of these effects rate constants?
- Temperature (reaction rate and rated constant)
- Pressure (Only in composition of the system)
- Concentration (but it changes reaction rate)
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these do not affect equilibrium?
- Pressure (if moles differ in products and reactants)
3. Which of these is not used to classify a dispersion system?
- Coarse dispersion system DP>1000 nm (eg. suspensions, emulsions)
- Stable system DP>1000 nm (eg. solids)
- Colloid system (colloids) DP= 1-1000 nm (eg. macromolecules, nanoparticles)
- Analytic dispersion system (true solutions) DP
4. How to calculate the activity of particle (B)?
- I= 0.5 (sum of the conc of ions and (charge of ions)^2)
- aB =YB(activity coefficient) x ConcB
5. If K=1 then
- The conc of reactants and products are similar and reaction maybe typically reversible
- The conc of reactants and products are similar and reaction maybe typically irreversible
- products prevails reactants (if K is very high then it maybe irreversible
- Reactants prevails products (if K is very low reaction may not occur)