1. Which of these effects rate constants?
- Concentration (but it changes reaction rate)
- Temperature (reaction rate and rated constant)
- Pressure (Only in composition of the system)
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. How to calculate the activity of particle (B)?
- aB =YB(activity coefficient) x ConcB
- I= 0.5 (sum of the conc of ions and (charge of ions)^2)
3. Dispersion systems. Which is Incorrect?
- 2 types: Homogenous (eg emulsion, suspension foam) and heterogenous (eg. solution, mixtures of gases, alloys)
- Systems in which the particles of a dispersed phase are dispersed in a dispersing medium
- 2 types: Homogenous( eg solution, mixtures of gases, alloys) and heterogenous ( eg.emulsion, suspension foam )
4. Which of these is not example of a colligative property?
- Increases boiling point
- Lowering the solvent vapour pressure
- increases freezing point
5. what is a colligative property of solutions definitions?
- All of the above
- It is the properties of the solutions that depend on the number of particles in a given volumn of solvent but not in chemical properties of the solvent
- They are observed in diluted solution so its possible to stop interactions with particles which depend on chemical structure.