1. Which of these is not used to classify a dispersion system?
- Colloid system (colloids) DP= 1-1000 nm (eg. macromolecules, nanoparticles)
- Stable system DP>1000 nm (eg. solids)
- Analytic dispersion system (true solutions) DP
- Coarse dispersion system DP>1000 nm (eg. suspensions, emulsions)
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Differences between osmolarity and osmolaity?
- Osmolarity = mol/kg
- osmolality= mol/kg
3. What is the equation for ionic strenght?
- I= 0.5 (sum of the conc of ions and (charge of ions)^2)
- aB =YB(activity coefficient) x ConcB
4. Calculate osmatic pressure=RTc. Which is incorrect?
- osmatic pressure= 1000RTc (Pa)
- R- gas constant
- c= osmolality
- C= osmolarity
5. what is a colligative property of solutions definitions?
- They are observed in diluted solution so its possible to stop interactions with particles which depend on chemical structure.
- All of the above
- It is the properties of the solutions that depend on the number of particles in a given volumn of solvent but not in chemical properties of the solvent