1. what is a colligative property of solutions definitions?
- All of the above
- It is the properties of the solutions that depend on the number of particles in a given volumn of solvent but not in chemical properties of the solvent
- They are observed in diluted solution so its possible to stop interactions with particles which depend on chemical structure.
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Dispersion systems. Which is Incorrect?
- 2 types: Homogenous (eg emulsion, suspension foam) and heterogenous (eg. solution, mixtures of gases, alloys)
- Systems in which the particles of a dispersed phase are dispersed in a dispersing medium
- 2 types: Homogenous( eg solution, mixtures of gases, alloys) and heterogenous ( eg.emulsion, suspension foam )
3. If K=1 then
- The conc of reactants and products are similar and reaction maybe typically reversible
- The conc of reactants and products are similar and reaction maybe typically irreversible
- products prevails reactants (if K is very high then it maybe irreversible
- Reactants prevails products (if K is very low reaction may not occur)
4. The difference between the equlibrium constant and the reaction quotient?
- Reaction quoitient uses actual concs (That maybe initial)
- None of the above
- Changes in formula
- Reaction Quotient is used for equilibrium only
5. Equilibrium in live systems. Which is incorrect
- It is an open system exchanging energy and matter with surroundings
- In biological systems exists a steady (stationary) state, not a chemical equilibrium