1. When th reaction Quotient and rate constant is compared it is used to determine?
- The direction of the reaction
- expresses the energy that can be converted during chemical reaction to useful (non pressure volume) work.
- The spontaneity of a chemical reaction.
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these effects rate constants?
- Temperature (reaction rate and rated constant)
- Pressure (Only in composition of the system)
- Concentration (but it changes reaction rate)
3. The difference between the equlibrium constant and the reaction quotient?
- None of the above
- Reaction quoitient uses actual concs (That maybe initial)
- Reaction Quotient is used for equilibrium only
- Changes in formula
4. Which of these is not example of a colligative property?
- Increases boiling point
- increases freezing point
- Lowering the solvent vapour pressure
5. Differences between osmolarity and osmolaity?
- Osmolarity = mol/kg
- osmolality= mol/kg