1. Calculate osmatic pressure=RTc. Which is incorrect?
- c= osmolality
- R- gas constant
- C= osmolarity
- osmatic pressure= 1000RTc (Pa)
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is oncotic pressure?
- Is the hydrostaic pressure by difference in water potential. It is the osmotic flow of a solvent from high concentration to low concentration though semi permeable membrane.
- Colloid osmotic pressure (osmotic pressure of a colloid solution eg. cytosol, blood plasma)
- Filtration of solution using external pressure through semipermeable membrane which can retain solute so a pure solution can be obtained
3. If K=1 then
- The conc of reactants and products are similar and reaction maybe typically reversible
- products prevails reactants (if K is very high then it maybe irreversible
- Reactants prevails products (if K is very low reaction may not occur)
- The conc of reactants and products are similar and reaction maybe typically irreversible
4. what is a colligative property of solutions definitions?
- They are observed in diluted solution so its possible to stop interactions with particles which depend on chemical structure.
- All of the above
- It is the properties of the solutions that depend on the number of particles in a given volumn of solvent but not in chemical properties of the solvent
5. When th reaction Quotient and rate constant is compared it is used to determine?
- The spontaneity of a chemical reaction.
- The direction of the reaction
- expresses the energy that can be converted during chemical reaction to useful (non pressure volume) work.