- Created by: MariaC5
- Created on: 09-04-18 07:31
1. What element is '-2' ?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What element is '+1' ?
3. The mnemonic OILRIG stands for
- Oxidation Is Loss, Reduction Is Gain
- Oxidation Is Left, Reducing Is Given
4. A neutralisation reaction is the
- Formation of water H+ (acids) and OH- (bases)
- Combination of product ions produces an insoluble substance
5. Redox reactions are when
- Ions alter their charge to a preferred form via an exchange of electrons
- One combination of product ions produces an insoluble substance