1. government support encourages quaternary clustering, how much did they spend on this area in 2014?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why has the Cambridge population increased by 13.7% in 10 years compared to England's average increase of 7.8% in 10 years?
- Spiral of decline
- Ageing Population
3. What problem could the quaternary industry cause for locals?
- traffic congestion
- social exclusion
4. How much is the quaternary sector worth?
5. What environmental issue has the Cambridge science park caused?
- broken windows
- fly tipping
- loss of habitats
Similar Geography resources: