1. government support encourages quaternary clustering, how much did they spend on this area in 2014?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. The traffic in Cambridge increased from 100 in 2000 to 116 in what year?
3. The average house price in Cambridge has rose to £291k compared to what price in Liverpool?
4. What factor, which causes inward migration, is very low at 2.7% in Cambridge?
- Secondary jobs
- Unqualified workforce
- Vacant houses
5. In which sector fo 10-15% of the population work?
Similar Geography resources: