1. Filtering is linked to what model?
- Spiral of decline
- Clarke fisher
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an enterprise zone?
- An area where businesses will pay higher taxes than the average population
- An area where businesses will be given government support
- An area where the surrounding services are being updated for the populations needs
3. Between 1966 and 2011 the secondary industry employment decreased by what % ?
4. advantage West Midlands has contributed to Birmingham's Eastside redevelopment which cost how much and took how long?
- cost= £68m /time= 20yrs
- cost= £82 /time= 25yrs
- cost= £55m /time= 10yrs
- cost= £72m /time= 15yrs
5. What is a bad consequence of the secondary industries closing in deprived areas?
- The area becomes owned by the council
- They become socially excluded
- They gain a more skilled workforce
Similar Geography resources: