- Created by: Oliviablakeway
- Created on: 13-04-18 12:08
1. advantage West Midlands has contributed to Birmingham's Eastside redevelopment which cost how much and took how long?
- cost= £82 /time= 25yrs
- cost= £68m /time= 20yrs
- cost= £72m /time= 15yrs
- cost= £55m /time= 10yrs
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is advantage West Midlands?
- an enterprise zone
- a deprived area
- an area of high income
3. Between 1966 and 2011 the secondary industry employment decreased by what % ?
4. Filtering is linked to what model?
- Spiral of decline
- Clarke fisher
5. What is a bad consequence of the secondary industries closing in deprived areas?
- They become socially excluded
- They gain a more skilled workforce
- The area becomes owned by the council
Similar Geography resources: