1. What is advantage West Midlands?
- an enterprise zone
- a deprived area
- an area of high income
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What % of houses in ladyhood are rented from the council compared to the 9% England average?
3. What is Filtering?
- Creating deprived areas
- Creating a skilled workforce
- Leaving behind an older population
- Increasing the population economy
4. What happens to the area where the factories become derelict?
- The contaminated land becomes unattractive
- The contaminated land becomes destroyed
- The contaminated land is built over
- The contaminated land is used as brownfield land
5. What is a bad consequence of the secondary industries closing in deprived areas?
- They become socially excluded
- They gain a more skilled workforce
- The area becomes owned by the council
Similar Geography resources: