1. over 500 million years ago the earth was covered in
- lava and molten rock
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. the earliest atmosphere is thought to have contained mainly....
- carbon dioxide
3. what brought water to Earth?
- concentrated water vapour and comets
- rain just fell
4. The earth was a molten ball of....
- rock and water
- rock and minerals
- lava and rock
5. over the years, carbon dioxide dissolved in the oceans and this was adsorbed by marine organisms. The marine organisms eventually formed rocks which are
- carbon dioxied