1. What problems faced by Britain in 1936?
- All of the above; Germany rearming, Japanese naval power in far east, Very few allies and Italy in the Mediterranean
- Very few allies
- Italy in the Mediterranean
- Germany rearming
- Japanese naval power in far east
1 of 2
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Britain follow a policy of Appeasement in the years 1925-37?
- British economy were weak, sympathy towards Germany, lack of allies, little threat, public opinion and military stratergy (ie. 10 Year Rule, ect.)
- British economy was strong, military strategy, Treaty of Versailles was led by the French, lack of enemies
- British economy were weak, no sympathy towards Germany, strong allies, didn't trust communists,
Similar History resources: