1. Who holds the theory that federalism happens due to pre-existing administrative structures?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who has argued that devolution has given Scotland and Wales a more powerful voice?
3. What is the problem of Scottish MPs being able to vote on English matters which do not concern them called?
- West Lothian Question
- East Perthshire Question
4. Who holds that federalism happens because there has been some military struggle in the formation of the state?
5. Who says 'power devolved is power transferred'?