1. What is the problem of Scottish MPs being able to vote on English matters which do not concern them called?
- West Lothian Question
- East Perthshire Question
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what way is the Scottish parliament subordinate to Westminster?
- constitutionally not politically
- politically not constitutionally
3. Who says 'power devolved is power transferred'?
4. Who holds that federalism happens because there has been some military struggle in the formation of the state?
5. Who holds the theory that federalism happens due to pre-existing administrative structures?