1. What is the problem of Scottish MPs being able to vote on English matters which do not concern them called?
- West Lothian Question
- East Perthshire Question
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that 'devolution places a powerful weapon in the hands of the Scots and Welsh'?
3. Who says 'power devolved is power transferred'?
4. Who holds the theory that federalism happens due to pre-existing administrative structures?
5. Who describes the union-state as an 'unusual constitutional animal'?