1. In what way is the Scottish parliament subordinate to Westminster?
- constitutionally not politically
- politically not constitutionally
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who holds the theory that federalism happens due to pre-existing administrative structures?
3. What is the problem of Scottish MPs being able to vote on English matters which do not concern them called?
- West Lothian Question
- East Perthshire Question
4. Who says 'power devolved is power transferred'?
5. Who said 'power devolved is power retained'?
- Enoch Powell
- Vernon Bogdanor