1. Who says that 'devolution places a powerful weapon in the hands of the Scots and Welsh'?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what way is the Scottish parliament subordinate to Westminster?
- constitutionally not politically
- politically not constitutionally
3. Who describes the union-state as an 'unusual constitutional animal'?
4. Who has argued that devolution has given Scotland and Wales a more powerful voice?
5. What is the problem of Scottish MPs being able to vote on English matters which do not concern them called?
- West Lothian Question
- East Perthshire Question