1. In what way is the Scottish parliament subordinate to Westminster?
- constitutionally not politically
- politically not constitutionally
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that 'devolution places a powerful weapon in the hands of the Scots and Welsh'?
3. What is the problem of Scottish MPs being able to vote on English matters which do not concern them called?
- West Lothian Question
- East Perthshire Question
4. Who has argued that devolution has given Scotland and Wales a more powerful voice?
5. Who holds the theory that federalism happens due to pre-existing administrative structures?