1. Who has argued that devolution has given Scotland and Wales a more powerful voice?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said 'power devolved is power retained'?
- Enoch Powell
- Vernon Bogdanor
3. Who says 'power devolved is power transferred'?
4. What is the problem of Scottish MPs being able to vote on English matters which do not concern them called?
- West Lothian Question
- East Perthshire Question
5. In what way is the Scottish parliament subordinate to Westminster?
- constitutionally not politically
- politically not constitutionally