1. In what way is the Scottish parliament subordinate to Westminster?
- constitutionally not politically
- politically not constitutionally
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that 'devolution places a powerful weapon in the hands of the Scots and Welsh'?
3. Who holds the theory that federalism happens due to pre-existing administrative structures?
4. Who holds that federalism happens because there has been some military struggle in the formation of the state?
5. Who describes the union-state as an 'unusual constitutional animal'?