1. Who says that 'devolution places a powerful weapon in the hands of the Scots and Welsh'?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who holds that federalism happens because there has been some military struggle in the formation of the state?
3. Who holds the theory that federalism happens due to pre-existing administrative structures?
4. Who has argued that devolution has given Scotland and Wales a more powerful voice?
5. What is the problem of Scottish MPs being able to vote on English matters which do not concern them called?
- West Lothian Question
- East Perthshire Question