1. Who has argued that devolution has given Scotland and Wales a more powerful voice?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that 'devolution places a powerful weapon in the hands of the Scots and Welsh'?
3. Who holds that federalism happens because there has been some military struggle in the formation of the state?
4. Who says 'power devolved is power transferred'?
5. What is the problem of Scottish MPs being able to vote on English matters which do not concern them called?
- West Lothian Question
- East Perthshire Question