1. Who holds that federalism happens because there has been some military struggle in the formation of the state?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who holds the theory that federalism happens due to pre-existing administrative structures?
3. Who describes the union-state as an 'unusual constitutional animal'?
4. In what way is the Scottish parliament subordinate to Westminster?
- constitutionally not politically
- politically not constitutionally
5. Who says 'power devolved is power transferred'?