Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. did Hitler value the radio?
- not really, he preferred to be seen on television
- Yes, he placed all radio stations under Nazi control and frequently spoke. he ensured that every street and house had one.
- no, he hated the radio. he thought is was wicked.
7. what happened to universities?
- there were riots and shootings
- researchers and lecturers had to swear loyalty or face dismissal.
- all were shut down and replaced with the Hitler youth
8. how did Goebbels control the arts?
- no arts were censored at all
- he set up an organisation in which writers, musicians, artists and actors had to join.
- he banned everything