Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. give an effect of the Berlin Olympics?
- it showed Germany as strong, efficient and powerful.
- as everything went wrong it showed Germany to be weak.
- it made Germany look ridiculous as Jesse Owens took 4 gold medals
7. who was head of the propaganda for Germany?
- Ernst Rohm
- John Lewis
- Joseph Geobbels
8. did Hitler value the cinema?
- yes, all new films had to be checked and shown alongside a 45 minute newsreel showing German achievements.
- no Hitler hated the stuffy atmosphere of the cinema, by 1937 50% of all cinema's were blown up.
- yes, Hitler ordered 30 million to be built