Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. did Hitler value the radio?
- Yes, he placed all radio stations under Nazi control and frequently spoke. he ensured that every street and house had one.
- no, he hated the radio. he thought is was wicked.
- not really, he preferred to be seen on television
7. who was head of the propaganda for Germany?
- Ernst Rohm
- Joseph Geobbels
- John Lewis
8. did Hitler value the cinema?
- yes, Hitler ordered 30 million to be built
- yes, all new films had to be checked and shown alongside a 45 minute newsreel showing German achievements.
- no Hitler hated the stuffy atmosphere of the cinema, by 1937 50% of all cinema's were blown up.