Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. did Hitler value the radio?
- Yes, he placed all radio stations under Nazi control and frequently spoke. he ensured that every street and house had one.
- no, he hated the radio. he thought is was wicked.
- not really, he preferred to be seen on television
7. give an effect of the Berlin Olympics?
- it made Germany look ridiculous as Jesse Owens took 4 gold medals
- it showed Germany as strong, efficient and powerful.
- as everything went wrong it showed Germany to be weak.
8. how were the newspapers censored?
- every single newspaper wrote the same thing.
- journalists were briefed on what to write by the Ministry.
- all journalists were shot unless they swore loyalty to the Nazi's.
- Hitler ordered that all newspapers had to be read by him beforehand.