- Created by: Jared Hindley
- Created on: 01-06-16 21:22
1. how did Goebbels control the arts?
- he set up an organisation in which writers, musicians, artists and actors had to join.
- he banned everything
- no arts were censored at all
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. did Hitler value the cinema?
- yes, all new films had to be checked and shown alongside a 45 minute newsreel showing German achievements.
- no Hitler hated the stuffy atmosphere of the cinema, by 1937 50% of all cinema's were blown up.
- yes, Hitler ordered 30 million to be built
3. give an effect of the Berlin Olympics?
- it showed Germany as strong, efficient and powerful.
- as everything went wrong it showed Germany to be weak.
- it made Germany look ridiculous as Jesse Owens took 4 gold medals
4. did Hitler value the radio?
- Yes, he placed all radio stations under Nazi control and frequently spoke. he ensured that every street and house had one.
- no, he hated the radio. he thought is was wicked.
- not really, he preferred to be seen on television
5. why did the Nazi's campaign, even after election?
- to offend religious groups
- to discourage support for the communists
- to continue to publicize Hitler and increase support
- to get votes for the next election that will never happen.
Similar History resources: