1. give an effect of the Berlin Olympics?
- it showed Germany as strong, efficient and powerful.
- as everything went wrong it showed Germany to be weak.
- it made Germany look ridiculous as Jesse Owens took 4 gold medals
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. did Hitler value the cinema?
- yes, Hitler ordered 30 million to be built
- yes, all new films had to be checked and shown alongside a 45 minute newsreel showing German achievements.
- no Hitler hated the stuffy atmosphere of the cinema, by 1937 50% of all cinema's were blown up.
3. why did the Nazi's campaign, even after election?
- to continue to publicize Hitler and increase support
- to discourage support for the communists
- to get votes for the next election that will never happen.
- to offend religious groups
4. how did Goebbels control the arts?
- no arts were censored at all
- he set up an organisation in which writers, musicians, artists and actors had to join.
- he banned everything
5. who was head of the propaganda for Germany?
- John Lewis
- Ernst Rohm
- Joseph Geobbels
Similar History resources: