1. how did Goebbels control the arts?
- he set up an organisation in which writers, musicians, artists and actors had to join.
- he banned everything
- no arts were censored at all
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. who was head of the propaganda for Germany?
- John Lewis
- Joseph Geobbels
- Ernst Rohm
3. what happened to universities?
- there were riots and shootings
- researchers and lecturers had to swear loyalty or face dismissal.
- all were shut down and replaced with the Hitler youth
4. how were the newspapers censored?
- every single newspaper wrote the same thing.
- Hitler ordered that all newspapers had to be read by him beforehand.
- journalists were briefed on what to write by the Ministry.
- all journalists were shot unless they swore loyalty to the Nazi's.
5. why did the Nazi's campaign, even after election?
- to offend religious groups
- to continue to publicize Hitler and increase support
- to get votes for the next election that will never happen.
- to discourage support for the communists
Similar History resources: