1. how were the newspapers censored?
- journalists were briefed on what to write by the Ministry.
- Hitler ordered that all newspapers had to be read by him beforehand.
- all journalists were shot unless they swore loyalty to the Nazi's.
- every single newspaper wrote the same thing.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. give an effect of the Berlin Olympics?
- it made Germany look ridiculous as Jesse Owens took 4 gold medals
- it showed Germany as strong, efficient and powerful.
- as everything went wrong it showed Germany to be weak.
3. why did the Nazi's campaign, even after election?
- to offend religious groups
- to continue to publicize Hitler and increase support
- to get votes for the next election that will never happen.
- to discourage support for the communists
4. did Hitler value the radio?
- Yes, he placed all radio stations under Nazi control and frequently spoke. he ensured that every street and house had one.
- no, he hated the radio. he thought is was wicked.
- not really, he preferred to be seen on television
5. did Hitler value the cinema?
- yes, Hitler ordered 30 million to be built
- yes, all new films had to be checked and shown alongside a 45 minute newsreel showing German achievements.
- no Hitler hated the stuffy atmosphere of the cinema, by 1937 50% of all cinema's were blown up.
Similar History resources: