1. what happened to universities?
- there were riots and shootings
- researchers and lecturers had to swear loyalty or face dismissal.
- all were shut down and replaced with the Hitler youth
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did Goebbels control the arts?
- no arts were censored at all
- he set up an organisation in which writers, musicians, artists and actors had to join.
- he banned everything
3. how were the newspapers censored?
- every single newspaper wrote the same thing.
- journalists were briefed on what to write by the Ministry.
- all journalists were shot unless they swore loyalty to the Nazi's.
- Hitler ordered that all newspapers had to be read by him beforehand.
4. did Hitler value the radio?
- no, he hated the radio. he thought is was wicked.
- Yes, he placed all radio stations under Nazi control and frequently spoke. he ensured that every street and house had one.
- not really, he preferred to be seen on television
5. why did the Nazi's campaign, even after election?
- to offend religious groups
- to discourage support for the communists
- to continue to publicize Hitler and increase support
- to get votes for the next election that will never happen.
Similar History resources: