1. give an effect of the Berlin Olympics?
- it showed Germany as strong, efficient and powerful.
- as everything went wrong it showed Germany to be weak.
- it made Germany look ridiculous as Jesse Owens took 4 gold medals
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. did Hitler value the radio?
- not really, he preferred to be seen on television
- Yes, he placed all radio stations under Nazi control and frequently spoke. he ensured that every street and house had one.
- no, he hated the radio. he thought is was wicked.
3. what happened to universities?
- there were riots and shootings
- researchers and lecturers had to swear loyalty or face dismissal.
- all were shut down and replaced with the Hitler youth
4. how did Goebbels control the arts?
- he set up an organisation in which writers, musicians, artists and actors had to join.
- he banned everything
- no arts were censored at all
5. who was head of the propaganda for Germany?
- John Lewis
- Joseph Geobbels
- Ernst Rohm
Similar History resources: