1. Why must a cell repair before replication?
- All of the above
- Prevent potential cancers
- Prevent chromosome abnormalities
- Prevent mutations
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these does p53 NOT do?
- induces expression of genes for apoptosis
- induces expression of genes for DNA repair
- p53 does all of these
- induces expression of genes for cell cycle arrest
3. Initiation requires a signal from...?
- PNS e.g. Ras
- Cells environment e.g. Ras
- Endocrine system e.g. Ras
- CNS e.g. Ras
4. What are the 4 cycling proteins?
- G1, G2/S, S, M
- G1, G2/S, S, T
- G1, G1/S, S, M
- G1, G1/S, S, T
5. Which of these isn't a checkpoint for the cell cycle?
- Anaphase->telophase transition
- Metaphase->anaphase transition