1. Which two kinase proteins detect damaged DNA?
- ATB, ATC
- ATM, ATR
- ATB, ATR
- ATM, ATC
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these does p53 NOT do?
- induces expression of genes for DNA repair
- p53 does all of these
- induces expression of genes for apoptosis
- induces expression of genes for cell cycle arrest
3. Initiation requires a signal from...?
- Endocrine system e.g. Ras
- Cells environment e.g. Ras
- CNS e.g. Ras
- PNS e.g. Ras
4. Which of theses stresses will cells encounter?
- Ionising Radiation (UV)
- All of them
- Reacting Oxygen Species (ROS)
- Mutagenic Chemicals
5. Which of these isn't a checkpoint for the cell cycle?
- Metaphase->anaphase transition
- Anaphase->telophase transition