1. Why must a cell repair before replication?
- Prevent mutations
- Prevent potential cancers
- All of the above
- Prevent chromosome abnormalities
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 4 cycling proteins?
- G1, G2/S, S, T
- G1, G1/S, S, M
- G1, G2/S, S, M
- G1, G1/S, S, T
3. Which of these does p53 NOT do?
- induces expression of genes for DNA repair
- p53 does all of these
- induces expression of genes for apoptosis
- induces expression of genes for cell cycle arrest
4. Which two kinase proteins detect damaged DNA?
- ATM, ATR
- ATM, ATC
- ATB, ATR
- ATB, ATC
5. Initiation requires a signal from...?
- Cells environment e.g. Ras
- CNS e.g. Ras
- Endocrine system e.g. Ras
- PNS e.g. Ras