1. How do stem cells differentiate into specialized cells?
- They are transported to the place they will be used and copy cells there
- Some genes are expressed but not others when they are given a chemical signal
- Messenger RNA carries the code for which type of cell the stem cells will become
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these elements is a function of life?
- Ability to make sounds
3. Which is smallest, Nanometers or Macrometers?
- *Sitting on the fence like a pro*
- They are the same
4. What are stem cells?
- Cells that retain the capacity to divide and have the ability to differentiate.
- Cells which make up the stem of green plants
- Cells which go dormant when they are not needed
5. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Too tokkie for me!