1. Who named the structures 'cells'?
- Robert Hooke 1665
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 1590
- Adolf Hitler 1923
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is smallest, Nanometers or Macrometers?
- *Sitting on the fence like a pro*
- They are the same
3. What are emergent properties?
- Organisms which rely upon photosynthesis
- Properties where the sum of parts is more than the whole
- Properties where the whole is more than the sum of parts
- Cells can achieve more individually
4. What is a therapeutic use of stem cells?
- Bone marrow transplant
- Kidney transplant
- Heart transplant
5. Which of these elements is a function of life?
- Ability to make sounds