1. Who named the structures 'cells'?
- Adolf Hitler 1923
- Robert Hooke 1665
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 1590
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these elements is a function of life?
- Ability to make sounds
3. How do stem cells differentiate into specialized cells?
- They are transported to the place they will be used and copy cells there
- Some genes are expressed but not others when they are given a chemical signal
- Messenger RNA carries the code for which type of cell the stem cells will become
4. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Too tokkie for me!
5. What are emergent properties?
- Properties where the whole is more than the sum of parts
- Organisms which rely upon photosynthesis
- Properties where the sum of parts is more than the whole
- Cells can achieve more individually