1. Which of these is not an element of cell theory?
- They are all elements of cell theory
- Cells are the second smallest unit of life
- Cells only come from pre-existing cells
- All living organisms are composed of cells, and their products
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Too tokkie for me!
3. Where do stem cells come from?
- New tissue in plants
- Top secret labs in area 51
4. Which is smallest, Nanometers or Macrometers?
- They are the same
- *Sitting on the fence like a pro*
5. What are emergent properties?
- Organisms which rely upon photosynthesis
- Properties where the sum of parts is more than the whole
- Properties where the whole is more than the sum of parts
- Cells can achieve more individually