1. What is the main function of cell Sap?
- To support the plant.
- To strengthen the stem.
- To support the cell.
- To make the roots rigid.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What level of organisation are leaves and the brain ?
3. Where are Ribsoomes found ?
- Cell Wall
- Cell Membrane
4. What are three structures found in a plant celll that are not found in a animal cell ?
- Cytoplasm, Cell wall, membrane.
- Cell Wall, Permanent Vacuole,Chloroplast.
- Chloroplast, Cytoplasm, Permanent Vacuole.
- Ribsomes, Cell Wall, Vacuole.
5. What is a disadvantage of specialisation ?
- Cells become so specialised that they cannot take on other roles and take the function of those lost.
- cells no longer respond.
- Cells denature. Not die but denature
- Active Transport takes place in the cell, causing the cells to respond slow, which means they work to slowly.