1. (Plant cells/Animal cells) have a cell wall and a cell membrane, where a (animal cell/plant cell) only has a cell membrane.
- Plant cell. & Animal cell.
- Animal cell & Plant cell
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. (Plant/Animal) cells,but not (Plant/Animal) cells, contains chloroplast.
- Plant & Animal.
- Animal & Plant
3. Plant cells and algal cells have a (vacuole/cell wall), which is made of cellulose.
- Cell wall
4. (Both plant and animal cells/only animal cells) contain ribosomes, which is where (carbohydrates/Proteins) are made in the cell.
- Both plant and animal cell. & Proteins.
- Only animal cells & Carbohydrates
5. The cell (wall/membrane) holds the cell together and controls what goes in and out.