1. Bacteria cells have
- Cell membrane, Cytoplasm, Genetic material, Cell wall and no nucleus
- Cell wall, Cytoplasm, mitochondria and a nucleus
- Cell wall, Cell membrane, Cytoplasm and a nucleus
- Cell membrane, Ribosomes, Cytoplasm and no nucleus
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do most animal cells have in common?
- Ribosomes, Cytoplasm, Chloroplasts, Nucleus
- Nucleus, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Cell membranes and Cytoplasm
- Cell wall, Cell membrane, Mitochondria, Chloroplasts and Cytoplasm
- Cell wall, Permanent vacuole and Chloroplasts
3. What do Ribosomes do?
- make proteins
- controls what goes in and out of the cell
- where the chemical reactions happen
- contains cell sap, a weak solution of sugars and salts
4. What does a Cell membrane do?
- contains genetic material
- holds the cell together and controls what goes in and out of the cell
- makes proteins
- is rigid and made of cellulose, it supports the cell and strengthens it
5. Where is energy released in the cell?