1. What is special about a yeast cell?
- It has genetic material instead of a nucleus
- It is the cell overlord
- It has a nucleus containing genetic material, cytoplasm cell wall, membrane and nothing else
- It has no nuclues
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is special about a bacteria cell?
- They always come in pairs
- It has no nucleus, just ribosomes
- It has no nucleus, just genetic material
- It has a large nucleus
3. What 5 things does an ANIMAL cell contain?
- Nucleus, Cytoplasm, Cell Membrane, Mitochondria & Ribosomes
- Nucleus, Cytoplasm, Cell Wall, Mitochondria & Ribosomes
- Nucleus, Chloroplasts, Cell Wall, Mitochondria & Ribosomes
- Trick question, they contain more than 5 things
4. What does a plant cell have that an animal cell does not
- A Cell Membrane, Cytoplasm and Chloroplasts
- A Cell Wall, Vacuole and Chloroplasts
- A Cell membrane, Vacuole and Chloroplasts
5. Do Yeast and Bacteria Cells have both a Cell wall and membrane?!
- Trick question, they both have none of the above
- No lol
- Oui Oui
- Maybe . . .