1. Are palisade cells in a fixed position?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens in the cytoplasm of a cell?
- Nutrients are stored
- Chemical reactions
- Dna is stored
3. What is the clear, fluid filled sac in a plant cell?
4. What is special about red blood cells?
- They have 2 nucleuses
- They have no nucleus
- They're red
- They eat oxygen
5. Why are nerve cells long?
- Because that way they can receive signals
- Because they are
- To transmit signals quickly
- Because they need to travel fast