1. What is a eukaryotic cell?
- A large, complex cell -everything except bacteria
- A small, simple cell, such as bacteria
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the purpose of a buffer?
- To slow down osmosis
- To control PH
- To speed up osmosis
- To control temperature
3. What is a prokaryotic cell?
- A small, simple cell such as bacteria
- A large, complex cell - everything except bacteria
4. What is an organ?
- A group of tissues with the same function
- A group of cells with the same function
- A system such as the digestive system
5. What are plasmids?
- Small loops of DNA in bacteria
- Chromosomes in all cells
- Chromosomes in bacteria
- DNA in plant cells