1. What is a prokaryotic cell?
- A small, simple cell such as bacteria
- A large, complex cell - everything except bacteria
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are plasmids?
- Chromosomes in bacteria
- DNA in plant cells
- Small loops of DNA in bacteria
- Chromosomes in all cells
3. What is a eukaryotic cell?
- A large, complex cell -everything except bacteria
- A small, simple cell, such as bacteria
4. What is the order that organelles in animal cells are found in centrifugation?
- Nucleus, mitochondria, rough ER, smooth ER, ribosomes
- Nucleus, rough ER, smooth ER, mitochondria, ribosomes
- Nucleus, mitochondria, smooth ER, rough ER, ribosomes
- Nucleus, ribosomes, rough ER, smooth ER, mitochondria
5. What is the function of the rough ER in an insulin-making cell?
- Store/transport insulin to vesicles
- Activate insulin
- Release insulin into blood
- Make ATP