1. What is a eukaryotic cell?
- A large, complex cell -everything except bacteria
- A small, simple cell, such as bacteria
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are red blood cells adapted for their purpose?
- Flat shape
- Red colour
- Biconcave shape and no nucleus
- Small nucleus
3. What is a supernatant?
- Liquid left after centrifugation
- Solid left after centrifugation
- The apparatus used to separate organelles
4. What are plasmids?
- Small loops of DNA in bacteria
- DNA in plant cells
- Chromosomes in all cells
- Chromosomes in bacteria
5. Why does centrifuge solution have to be isotonic?
- Prevent osmosis
- Speed up osmosis
- Minimize cell activity
- Denature enzymes