1. What is the order that organelles in animal cells are found in centrifugation?
- Nucleus, mitochondria, smooth ER, rough ER, ribosomes
- Nucleus, mitochondria, rough ER, smooth ER, ribosomes
- Nucleus, rough ER, smooth ER, mitochondria, ribosomes
- Nucleus, ribosomes, rough ER, smooth ER, mitochondria
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are red blood cells adapted for their purpose?
- Biconcave shape and no nucleus
- Small nucleus
- Flat shape
- Red colour
3. What is homogenisation?
- Combining cells together in a centrifuge
- Mashing and filtering cells to make organelles same consistency
- Mixing of cells
4. What is the purpose of a buffer?
- To speed up osmosis
- To control PH
- To control temperature
- To slow down osmosis
5. What are plasmids?
- DNA in plant cells
- Chromosomes in all cells
- Small loops of DNA in bacteria
- Chromosomes in bacteria