1. What is a prokaryotic cell?
- A small, simple cell such as bacteria
- A large, complex cell - everything except bacteria
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an organ?
- A group of tissues with the same function
- A group of cells with the same function
- A system such as the digestive system
3. Why does centrifuge solution have to be isotonic?
- Denature enzymes
- Speed up osmosis
- Prevent osmosis
- Minimize cell activity
4. How are red blood cells adapted for their purpose?
- Red colour
- Biconcave shape and no nucleus
- Flat shape
- Small nucleus
5. What is the order that organelles in animal cells are found in centrifugation?
- Nucleus, mitochondria, rough ER, smooth ER, ribosomes
- Nucleus, ribosomes, rough ER, smooth ER, mitochondria
- Nucleus, rough ER, smooth ER, mitochondria, ribosomes
- Nucleus, mitochondria, smooth ER, rough ER, ribosomes