1. What is the function of the rough ER in an insulin-making cell?
- Store/transport insulin to vesicles
- Activate insulin
- Release insulin into blood
- Make ATP
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Lipid synthesis is the function of which organelle?
- Smooth ER
- Golgi Body
- Rough ER
3. What is a supernatant?
- Liquid left after centrifugation
- Solid left after centrifugation
- The apparatus used to separate organelles
4. What is the golgi body's role in an insulin-making cell?
- Activating insulin
- Attaching to insulin genes
- Releasing ATP
- Transports insulin to vesicles
5. What is binary fission?
- How all cells reproduce
- A-sexual reproduction of bacteria
- The process of bacterial digestion