1. What is the purpose of a buffer?
- To speed up osmosis
- To control PH
- To control temperature
- To slow down osmosis
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a eukaryotic cell?
- A large, complex cell -everything except bacteria
- A small, simple cell, such as bacteria
3. What is the order that organelles in animal cells are found in centrifugation?
- Nucleus, mitochondria, rough ER, smooth ER, ribosomes
- Nucleus, ribosomes, rough ER, smooth ER, mitochondria
- Nucleus, rough ER, smooth ER, mitochondria, ribosomes
- Nucleus, mitochondria, smooth ER, rough ER, ribosomes
4. What is binary fission?
- A-sexual reproduction of bacteria
- The process of bacterial digestion
- How all cells reproduce
5. What is the function of the rough ER in an insulin-making cell?
- Make ATP
- Store/transport insulin to vesicles
- Release insulin into blood
- Activate insulin