1. What is the order that organelles in animal cells are found in centrifugation?
- Nucleus, mitochondria, rough ER, smooth ER, ribosomes
- Nucleus, ribosomes, rough ER, smooth ER, mitochondria
- Nucleus, rough ER, smooth ER, mitochondria, ribosomes
- Nucleus, mitochondria, smooth ER, rough ER, ribosomes
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a eukaryotic cell?
- A large, complex cell -everything except bacteria
- A small, simple cell, such as bacteria
3. Lipid synthesis is the function of which organelle?
- Rough ER
- Smooth ER
- Golgi Body
4. What is the function of the rough ER in an insulin-making cell?
- Store/transport insulin to vesicles
- Activate insulin
- Release insulin into blood
- Make ATP
5. What is homogenisation?
- Mashing and filtering cells to make organelles same consistency
- Mixing of cells
- Combining cells together in a centrifuge