1. The larger the difference in concentration...
- The rate of diffusion stays the same
- The hotter the rate of diffusion
- The faster the rate of diffusion
- The slower the rate of diffusion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a plant organ?
- The stem
- The roots
- The shoots
- The leaves
3. Why do molecules in gases and liquids move around randomly?
- Because of the energy they have
- To lose energy
- To gain energy
- To collide and create conduction
4. Which of these is not an animal tissue?
- Epithelial tissue
- Muscle tissue
- Epidermal tissue
- Glandular tissue
5. Why do root hair cells increase the surface area of the root?
- So it can be more exposed to the air
- So it can move more easily
- So that it can absorb water and mineral ions efficiently
- So it can absorb nutrients and mineral ions efficiently