1. Which of these things does only a bacterial cell have?
- Permanent vacuole
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not an animal tissue?
- Glandular tissue
- Epithelial tissue
- Epidermal tissue
- Muscle tissue
3. What must the food you eat be changed from and to?
- From insoluble molecules into digestive juices
- From insoluble molecules into soluble molecules
- From soluble molecules into insoluble molecules
- From soluble molecules into bile
4. What does the nucleus control?
- The cell's activities
- Protein synthesis
- The movement of materials in and out of the cell
- The DNA
5. What does the liver produce?
- Digestive juices