1. The larger the difference in concentration...
- The rate of diffusion stays the same
- The faster the rate of diffusion
- The slower the rate of diffusion
- The hotter the rate of diffusion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these things does only a bacterial cell have?
- Permanent vacuole
3. Which of these is not a plant organ?
- The leaves
- The stem
- The shoots
- The roots
4. Why do root hair cells increase the surface area of the root?
- So it can move more easily
- So it can absorb nutrients and mineral ions efficiently
- So that it can absorb water and mineral ions efficiently
- So it can be more exposed to the air
5. Which two things transport substances around the plant?
- Phloem and epidermal tissue
- Phloem and mesophyll
- Xylem and phloem
- Xylem and mesophyll