1. How are bacterial cells different from animal and plant cells?
- Flagella and plasmid
- No cell membrane
- No neucleus and flagella and plasmid
- No cytoplasm and flagella
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are organs made up of?
- A group of different cells
- A group of similar cells
- Several tissues
- A tissue
3. A group of specialised cells working together form...
- ...an organ system
- ...a muscle
- ...a tissue
- ...an organ
4. What is a kidney, a sperm and a stomach?
- Specialised cell, specialised cell & organ
- Organ, specialised cell, organ
- Specialised cell, organ & organ
- Organ organ & organ
5. What is the purpose of mesophyll in a plant?
- Produce food for the plant
- Carry water around the plant
- Contains chloroplasts for photosynthesis
- Carry dissolved minerals from roots to leaves