1. After being digested by the stomach, where does food go next?
- Liver where it mixes with bile to neutralize the highly acidic food
- Pancreas where 3 enzymes, carbohydrase, protease and lipase, continue digestion
- Duodenum where it mixes with bile to neutralize the highly acidic food
- Large intestine where water is absorbed from undigested food
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What function do guard cells have in a leaf?
- Stops leaves getting diseases
- Controls water loss
- Contains the genetic information
- Stores sunlight
3. Which tissue (group of cells) contracts and shortens to move?
- Epithelial tissue (Stomach lining)
- Glandular tissue
- Muscular tissue
- Salivary gland
4. If the concentration of the solution inside the cell is the same as outside the cell, the solution is:
5. Which word means, 'the movement of particles from a high concentration to a low concentration through a semi-permeable membrane?
- Active Transport