1. Which tissue (group of cells) contracts and shortens to move?
- Salivary gland
- Muscular tissue
- Glandular tissue
- Epithelial tissue (Stomach lining)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What function do guard cells have in a leaf?
- Contains the genetic information
- Controls water loss
- Stores sunlight
- Stops leaves getting diseases
3. What shape are red blood cells?
- Sickle shaped (crescent moon shape) so they are distinct from white blood cells
- Flat to help them pass smoothly through the capillaries
- Concave to hold more oxygen
- Spherical so they can have a bigger nucleus
4. If the concentration of the solution inside the cell is the same as outside the cell, the solution is:
5. What do plant cells have that animal cells do not?
- Ribosomes, Cell wall and cytoplasm
- Cell membrane, vacuole and chloroplasts
- Cell wall, vacuole and chloroplasts
- Vacuole, chloroplasts and cytoplasm