1. What makes bacteria, viruses and red blood cells different to other cells?
- They have no purpose
- They have no nucleus
- They are all in the blood
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What shape are red blood cells?
- Sickle shaped (crescent moon shape) so they are distinct from white blood cells
- Concave to hold more oxygen
- Spherical so they can have a bigger nucleus
- Flat to help them pass smoothly through the capillaries
3. If the concentration of the solution inside the cell is the same as outside the cell, the solution is:
4. What do plant cells have that animal cells do not?
- Cell wall, vacuole and chloroplasts
- Cell membrane, vacuole and chloroplasts
- Vacuole, chloroplasts and cytoplasm
- Ribosomes, Cell wall and cytoplasm
5. Which word means the type of diffusion where water moves across a semi permeable membrane?
- Active Transport