1. After being digested by the stomach, where does food go next?
- Duodenum where it mixes with bile to neutralize the highly acidic food
- Pancreas where 3 enzymes, carbohydrase, protease and lipase, continue digestion
- Large intestine where water is absorbed from undigested food
- Liver where it mixes with bile to neutralize the highly acidic food
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the concentration of the solution inside the cell is the same as outside the cell, the solution is:
3. What function do guard cells have in a leaf?
- Contains the genetic information
- Controls water loss
- Stores sunlight
- Stops leaves getting diseases
4. What do plant cells have that animal cells do not?
- Cell wall, vacuole and chloroplasts
- Cell membrane, vacuole and chloroplasts
- Vacuole, chloroplasts and cytoplasm
- Ribosomes, Cell wall and cytoplasm
5. Which word means, 'the movement of particles from a high concentration to a low concentration through a semi-permeable membrane?
- Active Transport