- Created by: euphrosynay
- Created on: 06-05-18 19:13
1. fuel cells are supplied by...
- an external source of fuel, and hydrogen gas
- an external source of fuel, and oxygen or air
- an internal source of fuel, and oxygen or air
- an external source of fuel, or oxygen, or air
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. why are hydrogen fuel cells good for the environment?
- fewer dangerous chemicals
- lower energy use
- does not require electrical energy
3. why can fuel cells run continuously?
- open system - reactants in, products out
- closed system - reactants are in the same system as products
- closed system - reactants can flow in, but do not escape
- open system - reactants and products stay in the same place
4. why are some cells non-rechargeable?
- the chemical reactions stop after one of the reactants is used up
- they can only be used once
- the reactants do not stay in the cell after being used
5. why are other cells rechargeable?
- the chemical reaction involved is reversible
- they can be reused
- there are always free ions available