1. why can fuel cells run continuously?
- open system - reactants and products stay in the same place
- closed system - reactants are in the same system as products
- open system - reactants in, products out
- closed system - reactants can flow in, but do not escape
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. alkaline batteries are...
- don't know
3. what does a chemical cell contain?
- chloroplasts, vacuole and cell wall
- chemicals which react to produce gases
- chemicals which react to produce electricity
- a nucleus, cytoplasm and cell membrane
4. why are hydrogen fuel cells good for the environment?
- fewer dangerous chemicals
- does not require electrical energy
- lower energy use
5. why are some cells non-rechargeable?
- the chemical reactions stop after one of the reactants is used up
- they can only be used once
- the reactants do not stay in the cell after being used