- Created by: Dana-marie
- Created on: 25-05-18 19:19
1. What is a flagella?
- Contains the DNA for the cell
- Whip-like tail for movement
- Sensory organelle
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are ribosomes involved in?
- Protein synthesis
3. What is the name for DNA when it is spread out in the nucleus?
4. What is the function of cell walls
- To keep the plant safe
- To provide structure and support for the cell
- To allow substances through
5. What is the pile of thylakoids in a chloroplast called?