1. In a bacterial cell, where are genes located?
- Bacteria do not have genes at all
- On their legs
- There is a single loop of chromosomal DNA carrying most of them and maybe some plasmid DNA carrying genes not found in the chromosomal DNA
- The bacterial cell has nuclei which contain the DNA of the bacteria, thus the genes
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. A/n ____microscope magnifies x2000
3. What is the role of the cell wall of a plant cell?
- it keeps out pathogen
- it contains cell sap so keeps the plant turgid
- it is tough so helps support the cell and helps it keep its place
- it controls what enters and leaves the cell
4. A/n ______microscope magnifies x 10 million
5. If I magnified an item with a x5 eyepiece lens and it had 20x magnification, what would the magnification of the objective be?