1. What is the role of the cell wall of a plant cell?
- it keeps out pathogen
- it is tough so helps support the cell and helps it keep its place
- it controls what enters and leaves the cell
- it contains cell sap so keeps the plant turgid
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following statements are wrong?
- mitochondria are tiny structures where respiration occurs,releasing energy for cell processes
- the cell membrane controls what enters or leaves a cell
- chloroplasts allow animal cells to photosynthesize
- the central vacuole of a plant cell contains cell sap which keeps the cell rigid,so plants don't have skeletons
3. A/n ______microscope magnifies x 10 million
4. Which of these substances leave through the cell membrane?
- carbon dioxide
5. which of these are found in animal cells?
- celluose cell wall
- central vacuole