1. In a bacterial cell, where are genes located?
- There is a single loop of chromosomal DNA carrying most of them and maybe some plasmid DNA carrying genes not found in the chromosomal DNA
- The bacterial cell has nuclei which contain the DNA of the bacteria, thus the genes
- Bacteria do not have genes at all
- On their legs
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. A/n ____microscope magnifies x2000
3. Which base pairing is complementary?
4. If I magnified an item with a x5 eyepiece lens and it had 20x magnification, what would the magnification of the objective be?
5. which of the following statements are wrong?
- mitochondria are tiny structures where respiration occurs,releasing energy for cell processes
- chloroplasts allow animal cells to photosynthesize
- the central vacuole of a plant cell contains cell sap which keeps the cell rigid,so plants don't have skeletons
- the cell membrane controls what enters or leaves a cell