1. When separting pure DNA,which of the following substances are used?
- hydrochloric acid
- amylase enzyme
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. A fruit is mashed with salty water and detergent. What does this do to the cells of the fruit?
- They are broken open and nuclei released
- They are separated individually in the mixture in a solid form
- They are destroyed completely
3. A/n ____microscope magnifies x2000
4. What is the difference between a bacterial cell and a plant or animal cell?
- They have two nuclei
- They have no nucleus
- They have no cell wall
- They have flagellum
5. If I magnified an item with a x5 eyepiece lens and it had 20x magnification, what would the magnification of the objective be?