1. Which base pairing is complementary?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. When separting pure DNA,which of the following substances are used?
- hydrochloric acid
- amylase enzyme
3. which of these are found in animal cells?
- celluose cell wall
- central vacuole
4. What is the point of a flagellum?
- It helps the bacteria keep a stable shape
- It helps the bacteria move
- It helps the bacteria reproduce
- All of the other answers
5. In a bacterial cell, where are genes located?
- On their legs
- The bacterial cell has nuclei which contain the DNA of the bacteria, thus the genes
- There is a single loop of chromosomal DNA carrying most of them and maybe some plasmid DNA carrying genes not found in the chromosomal DNA
- Bacteria do not have genes at all