1. Which base pairing is complementary?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. A/n ____microscope magnifies x2000
3. What is the point of a flagellum?
- It helps the bacteria keep a stable shape
- It helps the bacteria move
- It helps the bacteria reproduce
- All of the other answers
4. Which of these substances leave through the cell membrane?
- carbon dioxide
5. which of the following statements is false?
- dna has a double helix structure in humans
- cytosine always pairs with thymine
- guanine and cytosine are complementary bases
- adenine and thymine always pair