1. A/n ______microscope magnifies x 10 million
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of the cell wall of a plant cell?
- it is tough so helps support the cell and helps it keep its place
- it contains cell sap so keeps the plant turgid
- it controls what enters and leaves the cell
- it keeps out pathogen
3. If I magnified an item with a x5 eyepiece lens and it had 20x magnification, what would the magnification of the objective be?
4. Which base pairing is complementary?
5. which of these are found in animal cells?
- central vacuole
- celluose cell wall