1. which of the following statements is false?
- dna has a double helix structure in humans
- cytosine always pairs with thymine
- guanine and cytosine are complementary bases
- adenine and thymine always pair
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following statements are wrong?
- chloroplasts allow animal cells to photosynthesize
- the cell membrane controls what enters or leaves a cell
- the central vacuole of a plant cell contains cell sap which keeps the cell rigid,so plants don't have skeletons
- mitochondria are tiny structures where respiration occurs,releasing energy for cell processes
3. When separting pure DNA,which of the following substances are used?
- hydrochloric acid
- amylase enzyme
4. A/n ______microscope magnifies x 10 million
5. A fruit is mashed with salty water and detergent. What does this do to the cells of the fruit?
- They are separated individually in the mixture in a solid form
- They are broken open and nuclei released
- They are destroyed completely