1. which of these are found in animal cells?
- celluose cell wall
- central vacuole
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. If I magnified an item with a x5 eyepiece lens and it had 20x magnification, what would the magnification of the objective be?
3. which of the following statements are wrong?
- chloroplasts allow animal cells to photosynthesize
- mitochondria are tiny structures where respiration occurs,releasing energy for cell processes
- the cell membrane controls what enters or leaves a cell
- the central vacuole of a plant cell contains cell sap which keeps the cell rigid,so plants don't have skeletons
4. A fruit is mashed with salty water and detergent. What does this do to the cells of the fruit?
- They are destroyed completely
- They are broken open and nuclei released
- They are separated individually in the mixture in a solid form
5. Which of these substances leave through the cell membrane?
- carbon dioxide