1. A/n ____microscope magnifies x2000
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following statements are wrong?
- the central vacuole of a plant cell contains cell sap which keeps the cell rigid,so plants don't have skeletons
- chloroplasts allow animal cells to photosynthesize
- the cell membrane controls what enters or leaves a cell
- mitochondria are tiny structures where respiration occurs,releasing energy for cell processes
3. What is the difference between a bacterial cell and a plant or animal cell?
- They have no nucleus
- They have flagellum
- They have no cell wall
- They have two nuclei
4. A fruit is mashed with salty water and detergent. What does this do to the cells of the fruit?
- They are destroyed completely
- They are broken open and nuclei released
- They are separated individually in the mixture in a solid form
5. which of the following statements is false?
- cytosine always pairs with thymine
- dna has a double helix structure in humans
- adenine and thymine always pair
- guanine and cytosine are complementary bases