1. Which cells contain a lot of mitochondria?
- Muscle and Kidney
- Lungs and Heart
- Liver and Muscle
- Liver and Heart
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the cell membrane do?
- Controls what goes in and out
- Colours the cell
- The cell's chemical reactions take place here
3. Why can't you see ribosomes under a microscope?
- Too small
- Too big
- They are the same colour as the cytoplasm
4. Where do most the reactions in respiration take place?
5. What contains cell sap in the plant cell?
- Cell Wall