1. Name one difference between a bacterium cell and a plant cell.
- Bacteria don't have a nucleus and a plant cell does.
- Bacteria have cytoplasm and plant cells don't.
- A plant cell doesn't respire.
- A plant cell doesn't have a cell membrane as bacteria does.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What controls the rate of chemical reactions in the cytoplasm?
- Cell Membrane
3. What are chromosomes made of?
4. What is the role of ribosomes in the cell?
- To control the rate of diffusion
- To produce chlorophyll
- To produce proteins
- To chemically react
5. What does the mitochondria do?
- Produce glucose
- Produce proteins