1. when light intensity increases the rate of photosynthesis...
- doesn't change
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what temperature are enzymes destroyed in photosynthesis? (celsius)
- 0 degrees
- 45 degrees
- 20 degrees
- 100 degrees
3. what does photosynthesis produce from sunlight?
4. what is a limiting factor?
- a factor that limits the reaction rate in.
- a factor that limits life
- a factor that limits the temperture
- a factor that limits the amount of storage it has
5. what is the photosynthesis equation?
- Carbon dioxide + water - glucose + oxygen
- carbon oxygen + carbon - glucose + water
- water + glucose