1. what temperature are enzymes destroyed in photosynthesis? (celsius)
- 0 degrees
- 100 degrees
- 45 degrees
- 20 degrees
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. when light intensity increases the rate of photosynthesis...
- doesn't change
3. what is the photosynthesis equation?
- water + glucose
- carbon oxygen + carbon - glucose + water
- Carbon dioxide + water - glucose + oxygen
4. what is a limiting factor?
- a factor that limits the reaction rate in.
- a factor that limits the temperture
- a factor that limits the amount of storage it has
- a factor that limits life
5. what does photosynthesis produce from sunlight?