1. which of the following statements best describes the distribution of 80S ribosomes in an eukaryotic cell?
- attatched to the golgi apparatus
- located in the endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- located in the cytoplasm and on the endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- located in the nucleus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. the term used to describe flagella distributed across the entire surface of a bacterial cell is called what?
3. In a eukaryotic cell, which of the following statements best describes the arrangment of nuclear genes?
4. During cytoplasmic eukaryotic protein synthesis, the initiator tRNA molecule carries which of the following amino acids?
5. The series of circulatory proteins referred to as complement are associated with the...
- None of the above
- Adaptive immune system
- Innate immune system
- Both innate and adaptive immune systems