1. In a eukaryotic cell, which of the following statements best describes the arrangment of nuclear genes?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. the process by which mRNA is synthesised in cells is termed
3. Which of the following cells would you expect to have the thinnest layer of peptidoglycan in their cell wall?
- A mammalian cell
- A gram positive bacterial cell
- A gram negative bacterial cell
- A yeast cell
4. Which sequence would be the mRNA transcript generated from the following non-template DNA strand 5' TTTTTAAATCCT 3'
- 5' UUUUUAAAUCCU 3'
- 3' TTTTTAAATCCT 5'
- 3' UUUUUAAAUCCU 5'
- 5' AAAAATTTAGGA 3'
5. Peptidoglycan, the main structural constitute of the bacterial cell wall, is made from
- Sugars and lipids
- Amino acids and nucleic acids
- Sugars and amino acids
- Amino acids and lipids