1. The base adenine (A) of the DNA of the bacterium Salmonella enterica forms 23.9% of its composition. which of the following is most likely the base composition of the genome given C is cytosine, G is guanine and T is thymine?
- C=26.1% G=26.1% and T=23.9%
- C=23.9% G=26.1% and T=26.1%
- C=23.9% G=23.9% and T=23.9%
- C=26.1% G=26.1% and T=26.1%
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The E.coli gene, gene lacZ encodes for which of the following proteins?
- Beta glactosidase
- Beta haemoglobin
- Beta glactoside permease
- Thiogalactoside transacetylase
3. in a eukaryotic cell mRNA synthesis takes place in the
- Endoplamic reticulum
- golgi apparatus
4. the process by which mRNA is synthesised in cells is termed
5. Vibrio is the term used to describe which type of cell morphology?
- curved rod