1. one megabase is equivelent to how many DNA bases?
- one million
- one trillion
- one hundred
- one thousand
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which sequence correctly orders the evolution of the following biochemical reaction?
- 1st anoxygenic photosynthesis, 2nd bacterial photosynthesis, 3rd aerobic respiration, 4th eukaryotic oxygenic photosynthesis
- 1st bacterial oxygenic photosynthesis, 2nd eukaryotic oxygenic photosynthesis, 3rd anoxygenic photosynthesis, 4th aerobic respiration
3. the lacl gene encodes which of the following regulatory elements?
- the inducer
4. The enzyme Beta-galactosidase generates which of the following products?
- one glucose and one galactose molecule
- two lactose molecules
- two glucose molecules
- two galactose molecules
5. The adaptive immune response can be activated by antigen presentation to T-helper cells by which of the following immune cells?
- Cytotoxic T cells
- Plasma cell
- Mast cell