1. Comparison of molecular sequences would suggest that chloroplasts are the most closely related to the following group of bacteria
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The adaptive immune response can be activated by antigen presentation to T-helper cells by which of the following immune cells?
- Plasma cell
- Cytotoxic T cells
- Mast cell
3. Which sequence correctly orders the evolution of the following biochemical reaction?
- 1st anoxygenic photosynthesis, 2nd bacterial photosynthesis, 3rd aerobic respiration, 4th eukaryotic oxygenic photosynthesis
- 1st bacterial oxygenic photosynthesis, 2nd eukaryotic oxygenic photosynthesis, 3rd anoxygenic photosynthesis, 4th aerobic respiration
4. Which of the following molecules are only found in bacterial cells?
- Phosopholipid bilayer
5. in a eukaryotic cell mRNA synthesis takes place in the
- Endoplamic reticulum
- golgi apparatus