1. Which of the following are not found in bacterial cells?
- Golgi apparatus
- Cell wall
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Peptidoglycan, the main structural constitute of the bacterial cell wall, is made from
- Sugars and amino acids
- Amino acids and lipids
- Sugars and lipids
- Amino acids and nucleic acids
3. Which sequence correctly orders the evolution of the following biochemical reaction?
- 1st anoxygenic photosynthesis, 2nd bacterial photosynthesis, 3rd aerobic respiration, 4th eukaryotic oxygenic photosynthesis
- 1st bacterial oxygenic photosynthesis, 2nd eukaryotic oxygenic photosynthesis, 3rd anoxygenic photosynthesis, 4th aerobic respiration
4. Comparison of molecular sequences would suggest that chloroplasts are the most closely related to the following group of bacteria
5. The E.coli gene, gene lacZ encodes for which of the following proteins?
- Beta haemoglobin
- Beta glactoside permease
- Beta glactosidase
- Thiogalactoside transacetylase