- Created by: Lauren
- Created on: 27-05-15 18:15
1. Which enzyme removes short strands of RNA complimentary to the DNA sequence in DNA replication?
- DNA polymerase 1
- DNA polymerase 3
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The series of circulatory proteins referred to as complement are associated with the...
- None of the above
- Adaptive immune system
- Innate immune system
- Both innate and adaptive immune systems
3. one megabase is equivelent to how many DNA bases?
- one thousand
- one million
- one hundred
- one trillion
4. Vibrio is the term used to describe which type of cell morphology?
- curved rod
5. Which of the following cells would you expect to have the thinnest layer of peptidoglycan in their cell wall?
- A gram negative bacterial cell
- A gram positive bacterial cell
- A yeast cell
- A mammalian cell