- Created by: Lauren
- Created on: 27-05-15 18:15
1. Which sequence correctly orders the evolution of the following biochemical reaction?
- 1st anoxygenic photosynthesis, 2nd bacterial photosynthesis, 3rd aerobic respiration, 4th eukaryotic oxygenic photosynthesis
- 1st bacterial oxygenic photosynthesis, 2nd eukaryotic oxygenic photosynthesis, 3rd anoxygenic photosynthesis, 4th aerobic respiration
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. During cytoplasmic eukaryotic protein synthesis, the initiator tRNA molecule carries which of the following amino acids?
3. The terminal electron acceptor of the mitochondrial electron transport chain is which of the following?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Cytochrome Oxidase
4. Which of the following are not found in bacterial cells?
- Golgi apparatus
- Cell wall
5. With respect to the genes which encode mitochondrial proteins which of the following statements is true?
- Some genes are located in the mitochondrial DNA and some in the nuclear DNA
- All the genes are located in the nuclear DNA
- All genes are located in the mitochondrial DNA
- Mitochondrial proteins are not encoded by genes