1. During DNA replication, Okazaki fragments are formed on
- neither the leading or lagging strands
- the lagging strand
- both the leading and lagging strands
- the leading strand
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. one megabase is equivelent to how many DNA bases?
- one million
- one hundred
- one thousand
- one trillion
3. The E.coli gene lacY encodes for which of the following proteins?
- Beta-glactoside permease
- Beta haemoglobin
- Thiogalactoside transacetylase
4. which of the following statements best describes the distribution of 80S ribosomes in an eukaryotic cell?
- located in the endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- located in the cytoplasm and on the endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- attatched to the golgi apparatus
- located in the nucleus
5. The series of circulatory proteins referred to as complement are associated with the...
- Innate immune system
- Adaptive immune system
- Both innate and adaptive immune systems
- None of the above