1. Vibrio is the term used to describe which type of cell morphology?
- curved rod
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. the term used to describe flagella distributed across the entire surface of a bacterial cell is called what?
3. the process by which a plasmid can be transferred from one bacterial cell to another is termed what?
4. With respect to the genes which encode mitochondrial proteins which of the following statements is true?
- All genes are located in the mitochondrial DNA
- Mitochondrial proteins are not encoded by genes
- Some genes are located in the mitochondrial DNA and some in the nuclear DNA
- All the genes are located in the nuclear DNA
5. The E.coli gene lacY encodes for which of the following proteins?
- Beta haemoglobin
- Beta-glactoside permease
- Thiogalactoside transacetylase