1. Which of the following molecules are only found in bacterial cells?
- Phosopholipid bilayer
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. the arrangement of bacterial gene sequences are often reffered to as being polycistronic. Which of the following statements best describes the term polycistronic?
- A gene which contains introns and exons
- Multiple genes controlled by the same promoter sequence
- A single gene controlled by a promoter
- A gene which contains introns
3. in a eukaryotic cell mRNA synthesis takes place in the
- Endoplamic reticulum
- golgi apparatus
4. Many of the proteins in the bacterial flagellum show homology with the proteins of which of the following structures?
- Type three secretion system
5. the term used to describe flagella distributed across the entire surface of a bacterial cell is called what?