1. Which of these is not an adaption of a neutrophill?
- Flexible shape to engulf foreign particles
- Biconcave shape
- Many lysosomes
- Multi-lobed nucleus
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What differentiation doesn't happen in the Canbium
- Neutrophils get lysomes with enzymes to digest bacteria
- Xylem elongate and waterproof with deposits of lignin, with ends of the wall breaking down
- Phloem elongate, the ends partially breaking down
3. Which of these is not an adaptation of an erythrocyte?
- Many lysosomes to break down particles
- Small to allow it to get close to body tissues
- Biconcave disk to increase surface area, and hold more oxygen
- No nucleus so there is more room for oxygen
4. What doesn't happen when erythrocytes are differentiated from bone marrow?
- Form a biconcave disc
- Lose their nucleus, golgi and rer
- Form a multi-lobed nucleus
- Filled with heamoglobin
5. What is not true about epithelial tissue?
- held in place by a basement membrane made of collagen and glycoproteins secreted by the cells underneath
- Can be column shaped
- Found mostly in lower regions of the brain
- Ciliated epithelium is found in bronchi and oviducts
- Forms layers and linings
- Squamous Epithelium form thin flat surfaces in alveoli and blood vessels