1. Which of these are not a step in Protein Synthesis?
- Centrioles move genes to the opposite pole of the cell
- Gene with instruction for protein is copies on piece of mRNA
- Vesicles then move to the plasma membrane to fuse and release its contents
- mRNA moves out pore to attach to Ribosome
- Molecules move to the golgi apparatus where they are processed and packaged
- Ribosome reads instruction and assembles Protein using tRNA
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a function of the cytoskeleton?
- Transporting materials within the cell as a 'Track' for ATP carrier proteins
- Keep the cell's stable shape
- Provide ATP to move organelles around
- Supporting organelles
3. What is the Plasma Cell membrane?
- Two membranes with thykaloids, site of photosynthesis
- Phospholipid Bilayer, controls exit and entry of substances into the cell
- Small tubes of protein fibres next to the nucleus, forms spindle that moves chomatids in cell division
- hair like extensions projecting from the cell surface, move using atp for movement
4. Which of these is not found in animal cells?
- Cellulose Cell Wall
- Plasma Membrane
5. Which of these doesn't occur in a prokaryotic cells?
- Menbrane bound organelles
- No mitochondria
- Circular Dna
Similar Biology resources: