- Created by: Dkor
- Created on: 04-11-18 13:18
1. How are leaf cells specialised to carry out photosynthesis?
- It has many chloroplasts
- It has many mitochondria
- It has a permanent vacuole
- It has a cytoplasm
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When observing an onion, what is the name of the piece of glass we put on top of the onion?
- A cover slip
- A lens
- A microscope slide
3. What are eukaryotic cells?
- Cells with genetic material enclosed in a nucleus
- Cells without genetic material enclosed in a nucleus
- Animal and plant cells
4. Are ribosomes a sub-cellular structure?
5. What does the cell membrane do?
- It controls the passage of substances into and out of the cell
- It controls the protein synthesis of the cell
- It keeps the structure of the cell
- It controls the energy release of the cell