1. What needs to done to colourless species to distinguish between diffrent organelles and parts?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the resolution and magnification of a light microscope?
- 0.1nm ,X100000
- 1500nm, X200
- 200nm, X1500
- 0.1nm, X500000
3. What is a lysosome?
- Two membranes with thykaloids, the site of photosynthesis
- Single membrane spherical sac which contain digestive enzymes that breakdown waste material
- Stack of membrane bound flattened sacs, modifies protiens from ER and packages them into vesicles for transport
4. Ultrastructure is...?
- Structure we can see under an electron microscope
- Structure we can see under a light microscope
- Structure we can only see under a SEM
5. Which of these is not found near genetic material in a eukarotic cell?
- Nuclear envelope
Similar Biology resources: