1. What needs to done to colourless species to distinguish between diffrent organelles and parts?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not found near genetic material in a eukarotic cell?
- Nuclear envelope
3. What is the Golgi Apparatus ?
- Stack of membrane bound flattened sacs, modifies protiens from ER and packages them into vesicles for transport
- Small dots, either in cytoplasm or bound to RER and is the site of protein synthesis
- Spherical or sausage shapped with a double membrane, ATP is made here
- Single membrane spherical sac which contain digestive enzymes that breakdown waste material
4. What is the resolution and magnification of a Transmission Electron Microscope
- 200nm, X1500
- 0.1nm, X500000
- 1500nm, X200
- 0.1nm ,X100000
5. Magnification is...?
- Size of image/ Real size of the object
- Real size of the object/ size of image
Similar Biology resources: