1. How is DNA arranged in prokaryotes and eukaryotes?
- Prokaryotes and eukaryotes - linear
- Prokaryotes - linear Euaryotes- circular
- Prokaryotes - circular Eukaryotes - linear
- Prokaryotes and eukaryotes - cirlular
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are proteins synthesised?
- In the cisternae of the golgi apparatus
- Within the endoplasmic reticulim
- On the ribosomes bound to the endoplasmic reticulum
- In the ribosomes that are found free floating in the cytoplasm
3. I'm an organelle found in plant cells. I contain an inner membrane that's arranged in flattened sacs. Which organelle am i?
- Secretory vesicles
- The mitrochondria
- The chloroplast
- A centriole
4. The internal membranes inside chloroplasts form flattened sacks - what are these sacks called?
- Chloroplast envolopes
5. What is exocytosis?
- The process in which cells get rid of or burn excess energy
- A complex form of cellular division in some cells.
- When materials are transported out of the cell via secretory vesicles
- When materials are transported into the cell via secretory vesicles