1. What is the right order of mitosis?
- Interphase (Cell replication), Prophase ,Metaphase, Anaphase, Telphase , Cytokineses
- Prophase, Interphase (Cell replication), Metaphase, Anaphase, Telphase , Cytokineses
- Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase, Interphase (Cell replication), Prophase ,Cytokinesis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements are true?
- Stem cells are undifferentiated cells that are not capable to differentiating into a number of different types of cells
- Yeast uses mitosis to bud and make a new organism
- Meiosis produces genetically different cells
- Homologous chromosomes are chromosomes that don't have different versions of a gene at the same locus
3. What happens to a animal cell in high and low Ψ ?
- Lysis and Crentation
- Turgid and Plasmolysed
4. What is cell signalling not used for?
- Some drugs that treat depression like diazepan mimic a neurotransmitter
- Movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to low
- Drugs like beta- blockers or aspirin will bind to certain receptors on cells
- Hormones will attach to a receptor of target cells and internal response is triggered
5. What is active transport?
- Movement of ion across membranes through protein pumps that use ATP to move within the mebrane
- Net movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration