1. The Phosopholipid bilayer is?
- Double layer of phosolipids, with a hydrophillic head and hydrophobic tail
- Proteins and lipids arranged in a fluid mosaic model
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a use of mitosis?
- Sexual reproduction - Produces non-identical gametes
- Asexual Reproduction - Single celled organisms produce daughter cells or a separate organism
- Growth- Make new identical new cells to perform the same function
- Repair- Identical cells can replace broken and dead cells
3. Which of these is not correct?
- Metaphase -Chromosomes line up at equator of cell, with the spindle attached at the centromere
- Cytokinesis - Cytoplasm spilts to make two genetically different cells
- Telophase - Chromatids have reached the poles, nuclear envelope reforms and chromosomes begin to unravel
- Prophase - Supercoiling of chromosomes, nuclear envelope breakdown, spindle forms
- Anaphase- Centromeres split and the chromatids move to the poles of the cell
4. What is the right order of mitosis?
- Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase, Interphase (Cell replication), Prophase ,Cytokinesis
- Interphase (Cell replication), Prophase ,Metaphase, Anaphase, Telphase , Cytokineses
- Prophase, Interphase (Cell replication), Metaphase, Anaphase, Telphase , Cytokineses
5. How is exocytosis and endocytosis carried out?
- Vesicles moving large amount of substance in and out of the cell via ATP
- Channel proteins provide pathways for charged molecules or those that are too big,