1. The Lever Act introduced in 1917 banned...
- Alcohol sales near army bases
- Alcohol sales in resturants
- Alcohol sales altogether
- Alcohol sales in cities
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. A film producer jailed for ten years for making an anti-british film was a example of...
- Fair treatment
- Sedition Act Enforcment
- Espionage Act Enforcement
- Harsh treatment
3. The Volstead Act made what illegal?
- Buying or consumption of alcohol above 1%
- Sale, transport or manufacture of alcohol above 1%
- Sale, transport or manufacture of alcohol above 0.5%
- Buying or consumption of alcohol above 0.5%
4. Dcember 1917 what passed to enforce Prohibition
- 19th Amendment
- 18th Amendment
- 17th Amendment
5. October 1919 what was passed?
- Prohibition Act
- Espionage Act
- Volstead Act
- Beer Act