1. In terms of economics what was the benefit of not joining the war?
- They would only be able to trade with one side of the war
- They could remain trade with both sides of the war
- The would no longer trade with either side of the war
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. During the first years of the war wage levels rose by...
3. What were the four reasons as to why to US joined to war?
- Special Relationship, Zimmermann Telegram, Lusitania and unrestricted submarine warfare
- Special relationship, Lusitania Telegram, Zimmermann and unrestricted submarine warfare
- Special connection, Zimmermann Telegram, Lusitania and restricted submarine warfare
4. Traditional rules of submarine warfare meant that you had to...
- Surface and check it was a merchant ship
- Surface and check it was a passenger ship
5. America banks loaned allies?
- $4.3 billion
- $1.3 billion
- $2.3 billion
- $3.3 billion