1. Traditional rules of submarine warfare meant that you had to...
- Surface and check it was a merchant ship
- Surface and check it was a passenger ship
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. America's major trading partner was...
3. Zimmermann Telegram was a message sent from to whom?
- Britain and America
- France and Britain
- Germany and Mexico
- America and Germany
4. In terms of economics what was the benefit of not joining the war?
- They could remain trade with both sides of the war
- The would no longer trade with either side of the war
- They would only be able to trade with one side of the war
5. The message asked to join together and take back the territory of...
- New Mexico, Texas and Arizona
- New Jersey, Tennessee and Arkansas
- New Hampshire, Texas and Alabama