1. Germany only recieved how much in loans?
- $27 million
- $25 million
- $30 million
- $22 million
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Trade with Germany dropped from... ( 1914- 1916)
- $345 million- $27 million
- $345million- $29 million
- $245 million- $27 million
- $445 million- $29 million
3. In terms of economics what was the benefit of not joining the war?
- They would only be able to trade with one side of the war
- They could remain trade with both sides of the war
- The would no longer trade with either side of the war
4. The message asked to join together and take back the territory of...
- New Hampshire, Texas and Alabama
- New Mexico, Texas and Arizona
- New Jersey, Tennessee and Arkansas
5. USA did not join the war due to immigration...
- ...because they did not want to fight their own country
- ...because they wanted to fight for their own country