1. One particular case of USW was...
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Traditional rules of submarine warfare meant that you had to...
- Surface and check it was a merchant ship
- Surface and check it was a passenger ship
3. The reason America's trade with Germany dropped was because of...
- America refusing to trade with them
- America's navy blockage
- Britain's navy blockage
- Germany refusing to trade with them
4. Why was this a reason for joining the war?
- Japan started shooting any ships without care of safety
- Germany began shooting any ships without care of safety
- Britain started shooting any ships without care of safety
5. In this particular case Germany sank the boat and...
- 228 people died
- 128 people died
- 138 people died
- 238 people died