1. Germany only recieved how much in loans?
- $27 million
- $22 million
- $25 million
- $30 million
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Zimmermann Telegram was a message sent from to whom?
- Germany and Mexico
- France and Britain
- America and Germany
- Britain and America
3. Traditional rules of submarine warfare meant that you had to...
- Surface and check it was a merchant ship
- Surface and check it was a passenger ship
4. USA did not join the war due to immigration...
- ...because they did not want to fight their own country
- ...because they wanted to fight for their own country
5. Trade with Germany dropped from... ( 1914- 1916)
- $245 million- $27 million
- $345million- $29 million
- $445 million- $29 million
- $345 million- $27 million