1. What were the four reasons as to why to US joined to war?
- Special Relationship, Zimmermann Telegram, Lusitania and unrestricted submarine warfare
- Special relationship, Lusitania Telegram, Zimmermann and unrestricted submarine warfare
- Special connection, Zimmermann Telegram, Lusitania and restricted submarine warfare
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was this a reason for joining the war?
- Germany began shooting any ships without care of safety
- Britain started shooting any ships without care of safety
- Japan started shooting any ships without care of safety
3. In terms of economics what was the benefit of not joining the war?
- They would only be able to trade with one side of the war
- They could remain trade with both sides of the war
- The would no longer trade with either side of the war
4. America banks loaned allies?
- $1.3 billion
- $2.3 billion
- $4.3 billion
- $3.3 billion
5. One particular case of USW was...