1. There was huge influxs into the US between 1866-1915 of...
- 15 million people
- 5 million people
- 25 million people
- 35 million people
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The problem with this was...
- National farms struggled to compete with international farms
- Small farmer struggled to compete against larger ones
- Large farmers struggled to compete against smaller ones
- International farms struggled to compete with national farms
3. USA did not join the war for this geographical reason.
- They were nowhere near Europe so their borders were not threatened
- It was too far to travel to help them out
- They did not have the facilities to get to Europe
4. What did the banking acts of 1863 and 1864 attempt to do?
- assert some form of federal control over the banking system
- assert full federal control over the banking system
- Remove all federal control over the banking system
- Remove some federal control over the banking system
5. USA expanded its Empire by winning...
- British- American War (1898)
- Germany- American War (1898)
- Spanish-American War (1898)
- French- American War (1898)