1. Laissez- Faire is the policy of...
- Leaving things alone
- Interfering in things
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. American created a policy of...
3. The development of Railroads and communications led to..
- Invention of the Telephone and Telegraph
- USA being open to the mass market
- All of the Above
- Easy access to raw materials
4. The problem with this was...
- National farms struggled to compete with international farms
- Small farmer struggled to compete against larger ones
- Large farmers struggled to compete against smaller ones
- International farms struggled to compete with national farms
5. Between 1900- 1909 there was...
- 2 million immigrants
- 8 million immigrants
- 5 million immigrants
- 10 million immigrants