1. Vertical Intergration was a method of production which was...
- Where the company controlled the marketing of the product
- Where the company has no control over the product
- Where the company controlled all the stages of production and marketing of a product
- Where the company controlled all the stages of production
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The USA was rich in which natural resources?
- Copper, Lead, Natural Gas and Gold
- Copper, Tin, Lead and Silver
- Copper, Iron, Oil and Gold
- Iron, Natural Gas, Oil and Silver
3. Laissez- Faire is the policy of...
- Leaving things alone
- Interfering in things
4. The development of what after the Civil war allowed easier access?
5. The Mid-West produced...
- 30% of the world's wheat and 75% of corn
- 70% of the world's wheat and 25% of corn
- 75% of the world's wheat and 30% of corn
- 25% of the world's wheat and 70% of corn