1. The development of Railroads and communications led to..
- Easy access to raw materials
- All of the Above
- USA being open to the mass market
- Invention of the Telephone and Telegraph
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the banking acts of 1863 and 1864 attempt to do?
- assert some form of federal control over the banking system
- assert full federal control over the banking system
- Remove all federal control over the banking system
- Remove some federal control over the banking system
3. USA expanded its Empire by winning...
- Spanish-American War (1898)
- French- American War (1898)
- British- American War (1898)
- Germany- American War (1898)
4. The problem with this was...
- Small farmer struggled to compete against larger ones
- International farms struggled to compete with national farms
- Large farmers struggled to compete against smaller ones
- National farms struggled to compete with international farms
5. The USA was rich in which natural resources?
- Copper, Lead, Natural Gas and Gold
- Copper, Iron, Oil and Gold
- Iron, Natural Gas, Oil and Silver
- Copper, Tin, Lead and Silver