1. Tariffs are...
- Government tax on imports and exports
- Government legislation on imports and exports
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. America involved itself in a limited amount of war, the only three it did was...
- Italy 1812, Mexico 1848, Spanish- American War 1898
- Britain 1812, Mexico 1848, Spanish-American War 1898
- Britain 1812, Germany 1848, Spanish-American War 1898
- Britain 1812, Mexico 1848, French-American War 1898
3. USA did not join the war for this geographical reason.
- They were nowhere near Europe so their borders were not threatened
- It was too far to travel to help them out
- They did not have the facilities to get to Europe
4. People favoured this policy as it had...
- Limited inteference/ regulation in business
- Increased inteference/ regulation in business
5. Between 1900- 1909 there was...
- 8 million immigrants
- 10 million immigrants
- 5 million immigrants
- 2 million immigrants