1. What was the hassles frequency positively correlated with in Kanner's study?
- psychological symptoms on the HSCL
- psychological symptoms on the BMS
- psychological symptoms on the Berkman Life events scale
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What scale did Kanner compare the hassles and uplifts scale with?
- Hopkins Symptoms Checklist
- Berkman Life events scale
- Bradburn Moral Scale
3. How many groups were in G+M's study?
- 1 (maximum control)
- 3 (maximum, some, no control)
- 2 ( maximum, some control)
4. Which group showed the least stress in G+M's study?
- Group 3
- Group 1
- Group 2
5. What were the participants shown in G+M's study?
- dead car crash victims
- cars involved in a car crash
- alive car crash victims