1. What scale did Kanner compare the hassles and uplifts scale with?
- Berkman Life events scale
- Bradburn Moral Scale
- Hopkins Symptoms Checklist
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were stress levels measured in G+M's study?
- eye movement
- body temperature
- galvanic skin responses
- heart rate
3. How many Swedish finishers did Johansson use in his study?
4. How many cleaners were the finishers compared with in Johansson's study?
5. Which psychologist(s) believed hassles and life events was the main cause of stress?
- Geer and Maisel