1. What type of experiment was G+M's study?
- Quasi experiment
- Lab experiment
- Field experiment
- Self report
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were stress levels measured in G+M's study?
- eye movement
- body temperature
- galvanic skin responses
- heart rate
3. Which two scales were psychometric tests in Kanner's study?
- Hopkins Symptoms Checklist and Bradburn Moral Scale
- Hassles and uplifts scale and Berkman Life Events scale
4. Which psychologist(s) believed work was the main cause of stress?
- Geer and Maisel
5. What were the participants shown in G+M's study?
- dead car crash victims
- alive car crash victims
- cars involved in a car crash