1. What was Britain's Two Power Standard?
- Britain always had to have an army twice as big as the next largest army
- Britain always had to have at least two military allies
- Britain always had to have a navy as strong as the next two most powerful navies put together
- Britain always had to have at least two overseas colonies
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the USA enter the war?
- April 6th, 1917
- April 6th, 1918
- April 1st, 1918
- April 1st, 1917
3. What countries were in the Triple Alliance?
- Italy, France, and Britain
- Germany, Italy, and Austria-Hungary
- Germany, Italy, and Russia
- Britain, France, and Russia
4. When did Kaiser Wilhelm abdicate?
- November 10th 1917
- November 9th 1918
- November 11th 1918
- November 2nd 1918
5. How many Allied deaths were there at the Battle of Gallipoli?
- 213 000
- 200 000
- 321 000
- 400 000
Similar History resources: