1. When did Kaiser Wilhelm abdicate?
- November 11th 1918
- November 10th 1917
- November 9th 1918
- November 2nd 1918
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Britain's Two Power Standard?
- Britain always had to have an army twice as big as the next largest army
- Britain always had to have a navy as strong as the next two most powerful navies put together
- Britain always had to have at least two overseas colonies
- Britain always had to have at least two military allies
3. What was the date of Franz Ferdinand's assassination?
- June 28, 1914
- June 23rd 1915
- 1st August 1914
- June 20th 1914
4. How many Allied deaths were there at the Battle of Gallipoli?
- 213 000
- 400 000
- 200 000
- 321 000
5. What countries were in the Triple Entente?
- Britain, France, and Russia
- Britain, Russia, and Belguim
- Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Britain, France, and Belguim
Similar History resources: