1. how long was each stimulus presented infront of the participants for?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were the tasks presented to the participants?
- Over the phone
- On paper
- programmed laptop computers sent to participants homes
- On a projector in a room full of participants
3. How many experiments were there in this study?
4. What did the go vs the no-go trials identify withing the study?
- To identify the use of the corpus collosum in brain actively
- identified candidate regions of the brain differentially engaged as a function of cognitive control tasks
- To identify what the left and right hemispheres ,respectively, in the brain control
- To identify the use of the gyrus
5. What design was the task?
- a 2 (trial type: go, no-go) x 2 (stimulus sex: male, female) experimental design
- a 2 (trial type: go, no-go) x 2 (stimulus sex: male, female)matched pairs design
- a 2 (trial type: go, no-go) x 2 (stimulus sex: male, female) factorial design.
- A reapeated measures design