1. How many participants from experiment 1 consented to complete the imaging study?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many experiments were there in this study?
3. What did the go vs the no-go trials identify withing the study?
- To identify the use of the corpus collosum in brain actively
- To identify the use of the gyrus
- identified candidate regions of the brain differentially engaged as a function of cognitive control tasks
- To identify what the left and right hemispheres ,respectively, in the brain control
4. How were the tasks presented to the participants?
- programmed laptop computers sent to participants homes
- Over the phone
- On paper
- On a projector in a room full of participants
5. how long was each stimulus presented infront of the participants for?