1. How many experiments were there in this study?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were the tasks presented to the participants?
- programmed laptop computers sent to participants homes
- Over the phone
- On paper
- On a projector in a room full of participants
3. What design was the task?
- a 2 (trial type: go, no-go) x 2 (stimulus sex: male, female)matched pairs design
- a 2 (trial type: go, no-go) x 2 (stimulus sex: male, female) factorial design.
- a 2 (trial type: go, no-go) x 2 (stimulus sex: male, female) experimental design
- A reapeated measures design
4. How many participants from experiment 1 consented to complete the imaging study?
5. What did the go vs the no-go trials identify withing the study?
- identified candidate regions of the brain differentially engaged as a function of cognitive control tasks
- To identify the use of the gyrus
- To identify what the left and right hemispheres ,respectively, in the brain control
- To identify the use of the corpus collosum in brain actively