1. What is the function of the Ventral striatum
- To moderate and balance motivation
- To control the brain's oxygen suppply
- To control blood flow in the brain
- To help the visual cortex function
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The "Cool Task" included
- Facial expression
3. What part of the brain is responsible for interpreting facial emotions?
- The inferior frontal gyrus
- frontal lobe
- visual cortex
- primary motor cortex
4. When was this study done?
5. What nursery where the participants from?
- North Haverbrook's little tots
- Detroit's blue nursery
- Stanford's Bing Nursery
- Brooklyn's nursery of MAthimatics