1. What part of the brain is responsible for interpreting facial emotions?
- visual cortex
- The inferior frontal gyrus
- frontal lobe
- primary motor cortex
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the IV?
- Whether the participant was heterosexual or homsexual
- Whether the participant stayed in the study for 10 years or more
- Whether the participant was a high or low delayer
- Whether the participant was male
3. What nursery where the participants from?
- North Haverbrook's little tots
- Stanford's Bing Nursery
- Brooklyn's nursery of MAthimatics
- Detroit's blue nursery
4. Finish the phrase : Delayed...
5. The "Hot Task" included
- Happy/fearful facial emotions