1. What parts of the brain were they studying?
- Ventral Striatum and Frontal Lobe
- Temporal Lobe and Hippocampus
- Inferior Frontal Gyrus and Ventral Striatum
- Inferior Frontal Gyrus and Amygdala
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In experiment 1 what data was recorded?
- Which hot cue was the most alluring
- The proffesions of participants
- Accuracy and reaction time
- The age and gender of each participant
3. What is the function of the Inferior Frontal Gyrus?
- Inhibition and cognitive control
- Decision Making
4. What did the Go/No-Go trials identify within the experiments?
- It identified that the candidates regions of the brain are differentially engaged
- The function of the corpus collosum
- The use of the inferior frontal gyrus
- What each hemisphere's function is
5. Which group had lower activity in the right inferior frontal gyrus?
- Low delayers
- High delayers