1. How many participants from exp.1 gave consent to do the experiment?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In exp.1 how long was the stimulus shown to participants for?
3. What parts of the brain were they studying?
- Ventral Striatum and Frontal Lobe
- Temporal Lobe and Hippocampus
- Inferior Frontal Gyrus and Ventral Striatum
- Inferior Frontal Gyrus and Amygdala
4. What were the independant variables?
- Reaction times
- High and low delayers
- Hot and cool tasks
- Go/No-Go tasks
5. What design was the experiments?
- Two Go/No-Go tasks
- Matched pairs
- Repeated meausres design
- Independant measures