1. When particiapnts were 4 years old, what was true of low delayers?
- They showed difficulty in suppressing their responses to happy faces than high delayers
- They showed ease in suppressing their emotions towards happy faces than high delayers
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the independant variables?
- Hot and cool tasks
- High and low delayers
- Go/No-Go tasks
- Reaction times
3. How many participants completed the original delay-of-gratification task when they were four?
4. What did the Go/No-Go trials identify within the experiments?
- It identified that the candidates regions of the brain are differentially engaged
- The use of the inferior frontal gyrus
- What each hemisphere's function is
- The function of the corpus collosum
5. How were the tasks presented to the participants in experiment 1?
- Programmed on to a laptop which was sent to the participants homes
- Over the phone
- On paper
- On a projector in a room full of participants