1. What design was the experiments?
- Matched pairs
- Repeated meausres design
- Two Go/No-Go tasks
- Independant measures
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants from exp.1 gave consent to do the experiment?
3. What did the Go/No-Go trials identify within the experiments?
- What each hemisphere's function is
- It identified that the candidates regions of the brain are differentially engaged
- The use of the inferior frontal gyrus
- The function of the corpus collosum
4. In experiment 2 "both froups were highly accurate on go trials" true or false?
5. What was the aim?
- To test he difference in reaction times from children to adults
- If delay of gratification in childhood predicts impulse control abilities and sensitivity to alluring or social cues at the behavioural and neural level when participants were in their 40's.
- To see how fast people react to hot cues
- To study the functions of separated and independant hemispheres