1. When was the original delay-of-gratification task carried out?
- Early 1950's
- Late 1960's/early 1970s
- Late 1980's
- Late 1950's/Early 1960s
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In experiment 1 what data was recorded?
- Which hot cue was the most alluring
- Accuracy and reaction time
- The age and gender of each participant
- The proffesions of participants
3. Where were the participants drawn from?
- University of Southern California
- Bath Spa University
- Bing Nursery School - Stanford University
- VU University in Amsterdam
4. What is the function of the Inferior Frontal Gyrus?
- Decision Making
- Inhibition and cognitive control
5. What type of experiment was it?