1. What did the Go/No-Go trials identify within the experiments?
- What each hemisphere's function is
- It identified that the candidates regions of the brain are differentially engaged
- The use of the inferior frontal gyrus
- The function of the corpus collosum
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were the tasks presented to the participants in experiment 1?
- On a projector in a room full of participants
- Programmed on to a laptop which was sent to the participants homes
- On paper
- Over the phone
3. What is the function of the Inferior Frontal Gyrus?
- Decision Making
- Inhibition and cognitive control
4. When particiapnts were 4 years old, what was true of low delayers?
- They showed difficulty in suppressing their responses to happy faces than high delayers
- They showed ease in suppressing their emotions towards happy faces than high delayers
5. In exp.1 how long was the stimulus shown to participants for?