1. How many participants completed the original delay-of-gratification task when they were four?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the Inferior Frontal Gyrus?
- Inhibition and cognitive control
- Decision Making
3. In experiment 2 "both froups were highly accurate on go trials" true or false?
4. In experiment 1 what data was recorded?
- Accuracy and reaction time
- The proffesions of participants
- The age and gender of each participant
- Which hot cue was the most alluring
5. Which group had lower activity in the right inferior frontal gyrus?
- Low delayers
- High delayers