1. In experiement 2 who had more false alarms?
- Low delayers
- High delayers
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants from exp.1 gave consent to do the experiment?
3. What parts of the brain were they studying?
- Ventral Striatum and Frontal Lobe
- Inferior Frontal Gyrus and Ventral Striatum
- Inferior Frontal Gyrus and Amygdala
- Temporal Lobe and Hippocampus
4. What design was the experiments?
- Two Go/No-Go tasks
- Matched pairs
- Repeated meausres design
- Independant measures
5. Where were the participants drawn from?
- University of Southern California
- Bath Spa University
- Bing Nursery School - Stanford University
- VU University in Amsterdam