1. What is it called when participants reduce in numbers over a long period of time?
- Participant solution
- Participant action
- Participant attrition
- Participant abrasion
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the type of study used by Casey et al?
3. What area of study does the case study of Casey et al. fit into?
4. How many participants were there in study 2?
5. Which part of the brain did Casey find to be more active in low delayers?
- Ventral striatum
- Inferior frontal gyrus
- Superior frontal gyrus