1. Which part of the brain did Casey find to be more active in low delayers?
- Superior frontal gyrus
- Inferior frontal gyrus
- Ventral striatum
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants were there in study 2?
3. How many participants were there in the original marshmallow test?
4. What is it called when participants reduce in numbers over a long period of time?
- Participant solution
- Participant attrition
- Participant abrasion
- Participant action
5. What are cool cues?
- Makes the stimulus more attractive to the user.
- Reduce emotions created by a stimulus.
- Makes you want that stimulus more.
- Increase emotions created by a stimulus.