1. Which part of the brain did Casey find to be more active in low delayers?
- Ventral striatum
- Superior frontal gyrus
- Inferior frontal gyrus
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants were there in study 2?
3. What is it called when participants reduce in numbers over a long period of time?
- Participant action
- Participant attrition
- Participant solution
- Participant abrasion
4. What was the case study that Casey was inspired by?
- Metclafe and Mischet 1998
- Metclafe and michet 1998
- Metcalfe and Mischet 1999
- Metlafe and Mischet 1999
5. Give examples of TWO cooling strategies.
- Think reward as something that is more rewarding and think about the negatives of the reward
- Think reward as other things and think about the positives of the reward
- Think about other things and think about the negatives of the reward
- Think reward as something that is more rewarding and think about the positives of the reward